Beginning again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*emmas dream/choice*

"Where am I- hay! that's me as a little kid....getting hit by...my..dad" I said sadly.

"What's going on here!?" I yelled but then it changed, the scenery changed to my seven birthday party.

"Blow out the dumb candles!" my mom yelled annoyed and my-well younger me...what IS this?

"I am...sorry" younger me said before blowing out the candles...then the scenery changed to when I was eleven at school.

"Eww you're so fat stop being so gross" Charlie said throwing a grape at me.

"Leave her alone! you guys are so rude to her!" Brianna said when we were still best friends.

"Emma...maybe you should stop eating..just until you're skinny." Brianna said to younger me. At least she helped me to not eating anymore.

The scenery changed again but to my sixteenth birthday but it was at school.

"Surprise fat ass!" everyone at school said- except Katie. then they threw pies at me. this made me sad. why is some of the bad memory's showing right now!?

The scenery changed to a few months ago at the party I meet david at but it was the morning when I was trying to leave. A few more images showed of David before I realized I can't leave! I love David and I don't want to leave him!

"Please let me wake up! please!?" I said although I doubt anyone's here since they haven't answered me before!

"Is that what you actually want? do you really want to face all those people who hurt you?" someone said making me jump back in surprise.

"You've been watching me this whole time!?" I yelled annoyed. how could they do that and not answer me!?

"Calm down! Just make a decision already! do you want to live or do you want to be set free?" the person said. I thought for a few long seconded before giving my answer.

"I, I want-I need to stay alive!" I yelled. I'm not going to live for me I'm going to live for David so he will be happy and then we can work on my happiness later. even though I did see david with Brianna, he's always been the one to help me for the last few months and he's been the one to make me happy, also sad...and annoyed...and angry....But! that's not the point, at least not right now.

"Alright, I hope you don't regret this later." that was the last thing the person said before my eyes opened. I looked around the room already knowing where I was, but david wasn't there...?

"What...? maybe I do regret-" before I finished david came walking in storing a cup off coffee, it looks like he hasn't slept for days. When our eyes made contact he looked surprised.

"You're up!?" David said confused but I could see that he was relieved.

"Yeah and I'm going to stay up, until I need to sleep of course..." he laughed a little before I continued talking. "I'm sorry for being such a pice of shit to you, and I'm sorry for this and I'm sorry for thinking that-" before I could finish david came over to me and kissed me.

"Don't be sorry, you're just a little bit messed up, but that's okay I'm going to help you!" he said smiling at me. I started to cry a little and then I hugged him.

"One question, do you still want to be in a.... relationship with me?" I said looking at him he just smiled widely.

"Of course I do I want to spend my life time with you, because I love you!" he said without hesitation, I'm actually glad I'm still alive.

"I love you too and I want to spend my life time with you!" I said crying happy tears.

And that's the story of how me and David Schmitt fell for each other, the douche and the weirdo.

THE END.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this book! if you want a sequel just tell me thank you and again i hope you liked this XD <3