party at his house

''come on Emma...you need to wear something else to the party.'' Katie was complaining about what i was going to wear to the party, i didn't want to go in a dress or really anything unless it was my cloths, i mean i didn't even want to go to the party in the first place!

''no im not wearing a dress im going in this.'' i said looking down at what i was wearing. i was wearing a bring me the horizon sweater and my normal black skinny jeans to match my black vans. i thought it was alright, right? i cant be the only one who thinks that.

''please Emma...it would mean the world to me,'' Katie gave me her famous puppy dog eyes and she knows i cant say no to those! ughhh i don't want to even go!

''fine...'' i say giving up. her puppy face turned into a excited face which made me smile as well.

''good now go and put this on.' she said rushing me to go get changed. the party was today if you were wondering its Saturday. i looked at the dress and i have no idea where she got it but it was a black the sleeves were long but the dress went up to my mid thigh. the pattern on the dress was skulls. the dress was pretty so slipped it on me and then i straightened my maroon hair i redyed it yesterday so it looks a lot better, then i did my normal make up the thick wing, mascara, foundation and powder. after that i put on my black vans and then walked over to Katie's room to see if she was done.

''emma that looks good on you, dam girl!'' she said laughing the last part made me laugh with her it was very funny

''you look good to'' i said looking at her outfit it was a dress with white with lace all over it and then she wore some black boots to match. she looked gorges as always.

'alright lets go!'' she said and then took my arm to go with her. my plan is to just stay there till Katie runs off to the dance floor with someone, and then i leave and no one will notice that is the only way i could get out off this party still sober . so this is a grate plan!

''alright.'' i said to her walking out the door. 'our' mom and dad were out on a date night so we wouldn't have to bother telling them  where we were going. we walk up the stairs and now im having second thoughts maybe i should tell her i have cramps or something like that, no she'll no i was lying she better leave me soon so i can leave.

''this is a nice house!' Katie said opening the door and looking inside.

''i guess....but our house is a lot better we should go look at ours instead, yeah lets go do that.'' i said pulling her back to our house.

''your not getting out of this, and besides were already here.'' she said taking my hand and pulling me inside Davids house. i feel sick and i want to go back to our house. we walked in and Katie dragged me to the drinks she got her self one and offered me one but i said no. then we went to where everyone else was dancing.

we danced for a log time and it was fun but then someone took Katie to go dance with them and now i can finally finish my plan all i have to do was walk straight out the door. i started walking towards it and when i was about to see the door i saw people blocking it , well they weren't technically blocking it, it was more of a make out session but on the door. i am defiantly not touching that door anymore! ughh now the only other plan i had in mind was just go upstairs and go to sleep until morning.

i walked up the stairs getting shoved by everyone who was on the stairs they were either making out or dancing. then i finally got to the top of the stairs and then i went to open a door but that one was locked and then i checked all the other rooms.

''this is the last room please say that it is not locked'' i say to myself opening the door. Fuck yes! its unlocked i sat down against the door and look up and then i realized i wasn't alone...

''oh um sorry i didn't mean to intrude.'' i said quickly and then getting up i saw the to people stare at me. one of the people did int look familiar but the other one did. which was David.

''goodbye and oh yeah nice party!'' i said a little aggravated before i walked out. i wasn't mad at him i just no that i cant trust him that much. even though we weren't even friends yet. i hared foot steps behind me, so i guess he wasn't drunk either....well this is awkward...

''what David'' i turned around to face him. i was acting calm because i don't see the point of being mad at him i was just a hit and run, well technically i ran but he was probably going to do the same thing to me if he woke up before me.

''your here.'' he said smiling,jeez hes making me annoyed right no i don't no how but he is and all i want to do is finish plan A since plan B was out of the question since every door was looked accept the room he was in.

''yeah I'm here, and now im leaving. goodbye'' i said to him

''don't leave yet the party just started!'' he said grabbing my hand ad pulling me down stairs to go dance but i don't really want to dance i just want  to go home. we danced for a couple minutes before he started talking.

''you know you shouldn't be so up tight in front of someone who is actually famous,'' David said to me then i realized that he did look familiar even before the first time i met him! of course hes from breathe Carolina im such an idiot!

''well dd you now you shouldn't be so cocky'' i mean he was practically asking for an insult and he is cocky it seems.

''well babe you no cocky is my middle name'' he said instantly back at me with one of the worst lines ever made. i really don't like cocky people that much which isn't helping his situation

''well babe my middle name is shut the fuck up you cocky prick.'' i said with a straight face looking up at him.

''nice middle name'' he said laughing. i don't get why hes still trying to talk to me cant he tell i want him to leave me alone!

''your stupid. good bye'' this time i actually left instead of waiting for him to answer. i went home through the back door and i was so relieved i couldn't stand him anymore! hes to cocky,immature and, annoying even though i do like his music, he still doesn't have to be so hot headed. that was the last thing i thought of before i fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i hoped you liked this chapter XD