meting his friends

-Monday-

I woke up the next morning in the same position as last night. the only thing different was David's arm was holding me against him and there was a blanket over us. i guess he put it on us since i get cold very easily. i got up after realizing it was Monday and that means school! crap, i don't want to go to school but Katie and i at least have to make an appearance at least for one class. what time is it? 12:33 alright we can go to science and then leave. i know its weird just to go to one class but its what I've always done if i didn't want to go to school at all that day.

''morning sleeping beauty'' David said with a sleepy smile, i must admit he does look cute like that, but that does not mean i like him..

''that doesn't make any sense?!?! I'm awake but you just woke up so technically your sleeping beauty.'' i said looking at him with a serious face.

''so your calling me a sleeping beauty then? id rather be called something manlier like night and shining armor but i can be your sleeping beauty if that's what you want me to be.'' he said grinning a me. i pushed his head back making him fall on the couch.

''wheres Katie and Vic?'' i said looking around Davids house for them.

''they probably went out, we should go out. you still owe me a date.'' he said getting up with a smirk planted on his face.

''i cant and i have school.'' i said sitting on the floor criss crossed. ( true fact- i love sitting on the floor :D )

''well your going to miss it today to go meet people with me.''  he said sitting in front of me.

''do you already no them?'' i asked

''yes. but i want you to meet them, since you will be my girlfriend soon.'' after he said the last part i busted out laughing there were tears streaming down my face at what he just said.

''its true Emma. you will fall in love with me i promise you that'' he said smiling

''maybe if you changed your hole personality.''' i said still laughing and wiping the tears from my eyes.

''thats thing you like most about me though, i can tell. now! before were late we need to get ready so hurry up. chop chop.''he said getting up and giving me his hand to help me up which i gladly took.

''weres my cloths at?'' i asked him when we got up stairs.

''in the wash.'' he said grabbing me a pair of his shorts and one of his sweatshirts.

''why are they in there i thought you put them in there yesterday?!?!'' i said annoyed, i would much rather wear my cloths over his, even though his cloths are comfortable. it just seems weird

''i did but that doesn't mean i washed them. i just put them in there and didn't press start.'' David said smiling like a child

''prick...'' i said more so to myself but he still hared. all he did was laugh before taking his shirt off.

''what are you doing? wait till i get out of here! jeez'' i said walking out of his room.

''aww come on babe we could have got changed together'' he said jokingly. i smiled at his joke before putting on the sweatshirt and shorts. i found Katie's bag in the bathroom so i guess she did leave. i went through it and found eyeliner, mascara. foundation and, powder and other make up stuff but i just stock with my normal look which was a thick wing. after that i went out of the bathroom and back into Davids room. luckily he was fully clothed which was good.