▪ 6. Lost And Found ▪

"This one is for you, Nandini." A voice said from behind. She turned to see the owner of the voice and stood there numb.

Fab 5!

Actually fab 4 as I was standing besides abhi in the corner. I knew she was a die heart fan of our musical band and no surprise could be as big as them.

I had asked cabir and others to come to wish her, first they found it suspicious but when I said that she was my first friend here plus she loved them all and was a fangirl, then they finally agreed.

They too loved making friends and certainly wouldn't mind nandini's friendship.

Cabir took the mike and his rocking music started.

Main, tu, mere yaar, tere friends
Teri girlfriend, teri ex
Teri girlfriend ka ex
Kyu ho gaye saare junglee
Kyu ho gaye ho gaye, ho gaye, ho gaye
Ho gaye saarey junglee katthey

(Others too joined and sang)

Aww.. tera happy birthday
Naach pajama pakadkey patthey
Aww.. tera happy birthday
O aaj toh party jabtak fatte
Naach pajama pakadkey patthe

(Dhruv sang. )

Ek hor saal puraani ho gayi
Teri alhad jawaani (alhad jawaani)
Khudiya thi pehle ji ab ho gayi
Teri auntiyan deewani
(Teri auntiyan deewani)

(Cabir sang while aliya and mukti went towards nandini who was still in the state of shock and started dancing with her. The girls swayed with the beats)

Ek hor saal puraani ho gayi
Teri alhad jawaani (alhad jawaani)
Khudiya thi pehle ji ab ho gayi
Teri auntiyan deewani

( mukti came towards abhi and me and pulled us towards the dance floor. While i stood there admiring her smiling like a kid, clapping her hands in excitement and matching her steps with alya and cabir..)

Aww.. tera happy birthday
Naach pajama pakad ke patthe
Aww.. tera happy birthday
Oye aaj toh party jab tak fatte
Naach pajama pakadke patthe

As all ended the song they one by one came towards nandini and wished her while she squealed in excitement.

"That was awesome, man! This is called party fab 5 style." cabir yelled.

"Chashmish this is..." I said but before I could complete, she spoke.

"Alya, mukti, cabir and dhruv." She said taking each ones name correctly, all excited while everyone else giggled.

"Okay! As you already know them let me introduce you to my friends. Guys! this is Nandini my new friend " I said when alya came and side hugged her.

"Aww.. Manik tujhe itni pyari doll mili kaha se?" She said looking at nandini in adoration.

"Main bhi doubt meh hu, isse itni pyari friend mili kaha se. Pata hai college meh sab ladkiyan iske monster face ko dekh kar daar ke bhaag jati thi. Koi iska friend nahi tha BUT meh! maine iss Monster ko Insan banaya." cabir said proudly as if he was my savior while others giggled at his statement, embarrassing me.

"Aisa kuch nahi tha! Tune meri female fan following deki nahi hai. Jisse tu monster face keh raha hai nah usse ladkiyaan hot and sexy keheti hai" I said smirking.

"Tujhe hot and sexy ka matlab kaise pata hoga dekh apne aap ko! " I further continued.

"You burn from me!" he said while all looked at him confused.

"What does that mean?" mukti asked out of curiosity.

"He is jealous!" he completed pointing at me and wrapped his hands close to his chest while others laughed.

"Okay, okay! Stop this, guys tum log ka toh roz ka hai. Pehele ladai karte ho fir ek dusre ke pass hi jate ho." dhruv said looking at me and cabir while we stood there facing either side.

"By the way, Thanks guys, tum sab ne meri bhen ka birthday kitna special bana diya, hai na?" Abhi said, side hugging nandini and pecking her forehead.

"Can't describe in words what this means to me. Thank you everyone." she said looking at everyone of us.

"Kya, Thank you ka seminar bana raka hai party ko. Party meh khana hai ya mujhe aaj bhuka rehena badega." cabir said faking sadness while everyone else chuckled.

"Please come." Abhi smiled.

While having dinner I came to know more about her. She was a student here and studying science in space academy. Throughout the dinner she kept admiring fab 5 as if still dreaming. I knew she would take time to understand that whom once she admired are her friends now.

After dinner we sat there chit chatting.

"We shifted here 3 years back from manglore and then she joined space." said abhi.

"Hey! Even cabir is from manglore." alya spoke.

"Ya, I shifted when I was 13 years old because my father got a transfer in Mumbai. I really miss that place the surroundings and my Nandu."

We all knew cabir had a special place for his nandu. She was just like his small sister and they shared a great bond. After his transfer he lost all contacts with her and still missed her like anything. He even went back to look for her in Manglore but they informed that Murthy Family didn't live there anymore.

After listening to the word nandu, abhi and Chashmish looked at each other with questioning eyes.

Chashmish nudged him to ask us something as her eyes glistened with tears.

"Cabir, who is nandu? "abhi asked.

I was really confused and could understand nothing.

"ummm.. Nandu was like my sister. She lived in the neighborhood in manglore her name was also Nandini...Nandini murthy" cabir said with tears brimming in his eyes but wiped 'em off before they rolled down his cheeks.

"Cabir bhai!" chashmish said and we all including cabir looked at her flabbergasted.

"Nandu? " cabir said and she nodded slightly.

Cabir stood up and took her in a bone crushing hug.

**********
Vote.comment.share.follow💫

#phir milte hai ❤