54. Main dua karti hu...

"main aagayi!" We all heard a voice

" kya chal raha hai idar?" The voice asked in confusion.

"Aryman and nandu aur mukti and abhi ki shadi fix hogai!" Cabir said smiling.

"Aryaman and........nandu?"

"Areee tum toh fenil hona?" Dadi said adjusting her specs on her nose.

"Ji namaste dadiji!" Fenil forced a smile.

"Kaha thi itne din?..kitna kuch miss kar diya areee beta andar aao!" Dadi said with a warm smile and dragged her in.

"Hah! dik hi raha hai kitna kuch miss kar diya.." she said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

Her fierce gaze on us..

"Hellooo people, kya chal raha hai?" A cheerful majak came into the scene.

Iski hi kami thi!

"Aree aao majak, yaha majak bhilkhul nahi chal raha hai!" Cabir cracked a joke, which was not a joke but according to him it was...

Crazy, i know!

"Shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai!" Dadi said

"Shaadi? Kiski shadi?"

"Mukti and abhi!" Cabir said and she started jumping.

"OMG!!!! God you both are so good together!" She said squealing in excitement.

"Ab hum chalte hai...ek hafte main sari rasmeh chalo hojayegi bohot kaam hai!" Chachi spoke and dadi smiled.

"Ji namaste!"

All the elders left,leaving behind a angry fenil, crazy majak with us, and we hahah...we were the one who didn't knew whether to be happy about mukbhi aur sad and frustrated about my stupidity.

"YOU!!!! HOW COULD YOU,HAH?! Nandu tu bhi? and Manik what the hell is wrong with you!!! You claim to love her and now being a silent spectator in her wedding!!!!????"

"ARE YOU ALL CRAZY!?"she shouted

"Dare you show me your stupid face again! Main dua karungi...." she look a long pause..

And when i think these characters cannot be more dramatic than this the writer proves me wrong.

"Tumhare maggie meh masale ka packet na nikle!" She said flipping her hair over her shoulder and left.

Ouch!

Damn that is such a big curse!

"Tch..tch...tch ab yeh bichara maggie kaise khayega!!!" Cabir's eyes widen in shock and he wiped his fake tears and went to hold a vulnerable aryaman.

"Meri maggie!!!😭😭😭" Aryaman cried.

Thwack!

"Kaisa selfish insaan hai tu! Maggie ko chod,fenil ko manane jaa!" Abhi knocked him in head.

"Maggie se shaadi karni hai ya fenil se?" Mukti asked resting her hands on her hips. Her eyes not leaving aryman.

" mera baas chalta toh maggie se hi shaadi karta..atleast mujhe woh khush toh karti hai!" Cabir said in a low tone.

Sigh.

***********
At shopping mall.

"Bhai yeh kaisa hai?" Mukti said showing me a dress.

" beautiful! But not more than you.." i said lovingly.

I cannot come between her happiness. She deserves all the love..