▪ 10. Kyunki PagalPanti Bhi Zaroori Hai ▪

C A B I R

We settled in Nandu's car ready to win Navya back.

These people haven't told me where are they taking me. I'm like a clueless puppy but the cutest one.  Nandu is driving manik is sitting besides her and I took the back seat.

*20 minutes later*

"Nandu agar tu aise hi gaadi chalati rahi na toh hum kal tak jaroor pahunch jayenge." I said in an irritating tone.

"Dekh dekh wo cycle wala bhi humse aage nikal gaya." I said pointing out.

She drives sooooooo slowww.....!

Aise hi chalti rahi toh Navya toh kuari maar jayegi. Bechari.

"Bhai stop disturbing me if you want to reach there in one piece." She snapped.

I am scared.

Somebody help! I'm in danger.

Blah!

I moved a little ahead so that I could see what manik was doing. He didn't even spoke a word all the 20 minutes we have been in the car.

Awwww!

Mr. Malhotra is sleeping!

Idea!

I went near to his ear and started speaking, "Good morning sleeping beauty. Wakey. Wakey. Time to wake up,my baby." I said in a low tone.

I heared Nandu giggle and smiled.

"Not now. I want to sleep." he said pouting, his eyes still shut.

"Do you want me to kiss you awake?"

"hmmmm" was the reply.

He stirs in sleep and I move a bit away.

Of course I am not going to kiss him.

Nandu appiled the breaks in shock while I couldn't control my laughter. Manik opened his eyes from the chaos and seeing me so close to him he screamed.

"Aahhhhhh!!!!!!"

I resumed my seat and was now laughing like a manic. Nandu joined me but our princess malhotra looked confused.

He said after catching his breath, "You scared me!"

"What the hell cabir! What were you trying to do?" he said glaring at me.

"It wasn't me Princess, you wanted to kiss your prince." I said puckering my lips.

"What?!" He said with horror evident on his face.

"I didn't knew you loved Disney stories and princesses. Mujhe tujpe pehele se hi shak tha ki you swing the other way. I find it cute." I said and both looked at me in shock.

And next Manik aka Princess Malhotra,

No, he didn't kiss me.

He punched me.

I guess kiss would have been better.

****

"Nandu tu pagal hogayi hai! Main tere jaal meh nahi aane walla, meh ja raha hu." I said trying to run out of her hold but she held me, tight.

Man the tiny girl is strong.

Apparently this girl has lost it. She needs medical treatment. She is mentally ill. She brought me near a cliff and wants me to commit suicide!