Alone

It took me over half an hour to get back to the castle and my body was shaking uncontrollably

It took me over half an hour to get back to the castle and my body was shaking uncontrollably. Instead of doing as Voldemort said and go to Dumbledore I instead went to Madam Pomfrey in the Hospital Wing, so she could tend to my shredded body. I limped towards the Hospital Wing and once I opened the wooden doors I fell unconscious on the marbled floor. I woke up on the grass outside of a familiar brown two story house. I arose from the dewy grass and made my way towards the unlocked door. There on the carpeted floor lay my sister's small body frozen as ice, her eyes were lifeless as they stared into the distance. I ventured on and found myself now standing in the room of my parents both of them sharing the same state as my sister's, frozen and lifeless. I didn't sulk like most people would if they were to find their family dead instead I simply walked out of the house as if there was nothing going on inside. There was a voice in the back of my head whispering to me that their death had something to do with Voldemort. It was the only explanation I could come up with, even though my family were purebloods they still conversed with muggleborns, meaning they were considered blood traitors. Blood traitors are looked down upon by many pureblooded families, they tend to taunt them for socializing with people below them. I heard the rustling of leaves in front of me and looked up to see a group of people in black with masks covering their faces. One noticed me standing in the distance and shouted "Avada Kedavra," a killing curse. The curse hit me as fast as light and everything went black. I jolted awake to a dark room with the moonlight peeking through the windows. I was sitting on a dingy old hospital bed and now dressed in an ugly hospital gown. I almost forgot that I came here and fainted, Madam Pomfrey most likely relocated me to this uncomfortable bed. Looking down at my body there were many cuts scattered, different shapes and sizes, but luckily I couldn't feel anymore pain. I layed back down hitting the flimsy white pillow with a loud thump, looking around the dark room for the first time tonight I noticed there was no one else here I was alone. This gave me time to think the dream over, which caused me to think about the one I had months ago. Before I knew it I dozed off and luckily there weren't anymore weird dreams throughout the night.