~Classroom Bystander~

*drumroll sound effect *

My favorite song is-

Classroom Bystander- Len Kagamine

Okay- so I'm pretty sure that some people don't even know this song EXISTS- but it's my favorite one, mainly because I like the sound of it (and Lens voice >W<) which - is the point of music. The other reason is because it's the song I can relate most to- if someone asked for the biography of my life (although no one would...) That's what I'd point too.

In the song I understand how Len feels and how It feels- to be 'cast out' . It expresses how - you don't necessarily want to be alone- but because people judge you, or you're afraid of being judged you are sorta shunned and it makes it seems like something is wrong with you- no matter what you do. And then you can't tell anyone about how you feel- what you feel, the stress of it all because either way they won't listen, they don't care/won't do anything or there's no one to listen at all.

I guess that's why it's my favorite song, because I relate to every word of it, and that's why I just typed this all because- it makes me feel like someone's noticing, or that I'm not alone with this fear and stress, so- that's why I love Vocaloid so much- it brings things into light most people ignore, and why this is my favorite Vocaloid song :)

-Len fan girl O U O