3. math problems

Taehyung quietly works on the math sheets that were given by the teacher, trying not to look at Jungkook. But boy, who knew how hard that would be? Every inch of his body had a temptation to turn around and just have a look at the new kid.

Stop acting so weird, Taehyung. What's the matter with you?

"Did you hear me?"

Taehyung looks up from his paper.

"What?"

"I said, 'did you hear me?'. You looked zoned out for a second."

Thumpthumpthump

He's talking to me. TO ME! Say something!!

"Um, oh yeah sorry." Taehyung stutters. "Did you say something? Before, I mean."

Jungkook giggles, which sends more butterflies in Taehyung's stomach and a smile onto his face, first time in weeks.

How beautiful that sound was.

"Yeah. I was just going to ask how to do this problem. I wasn't really good at math, and you look like you have it down." He looks at Taehyung's worksheet, completed.

"Oh, yeah sure. All you do is multiply 3 by itself twice then add 12."

Jungkook scrunches his brows, confused.

"Oh, I get it." He says a few seconds later.  He rights down something on is paper.

"Is this the answer?" He asks, pointing at the number on his worksheet.

"Yeah!"

"Oh my God, really?" Jungkook exclaims, astonished by his victory.

"Yes, really." Taehyung replies laughing. "See, you are good at math."

Jungkook looks at him and smiles that beautiful smile.

"I guess I am."