32. party time

This is a long one, get ready [p.s. dont forget to read my new story, 'Streaks.']
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Taehyung looked in the mirror, disappointed.

I look like I'm going to a funeral.

He scanned his outfit, black tee, only pair of denim jeans and sneakers.

What do people even wear to a party?

"Is that what you're wearing?"

Taehyung shook, surprised when he heard Jungkook's voice.

He turned around,

"Uh yeah... is it that bad?"

Jungkook tapped his index finger on his chin.

"Could use a little work... I know!"

The boy ran into his room and came out holding a leather jacket with silver buttons.

"Isn't that a little over the top," Taehyung asked.

"One can never be too cool," Jungkook replied.

"Here," he stood behind Taehyung and put his arms through the sleeves.

"Turn around."

Taehyung did as he was ordered and turned towards Jungkook.

He pulled the sides of the jacket down and brushed Taehyung's shoulders.

"There. Now you look even more perfect."

For what seemed like a beautiful eternity, they just gazed at each other. Amazed by his beauty, Taehyung's eyes never left Jungkook's.

"Oh my goodness, you guys look so cute! Quick, let me get a picture of you two!"

"Appa," Jungkook whined as he covered his face,

"We're not going to prom, it's just a party!"

"I know but I just have to get a picture of you two," Jin insisted as he held his phone, ready.

"I suppose one picture wouldn't hurt," Taehyung said.

"Oh alright," Jungkook surrendered.

He moved closer to Taehyung so that their shoulders were now touching.

Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung and held up a peace sign.

"Smile!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The party was held at a grand mansion. Dozens of people were already there, dancing, drinking and whatever else one does at a party.

Taehyung was astonished as the house was bigger than he could imagine. A swimming pool, bar, and three-door garage were included in the experience.

"Let's get this party started," Jungkook said as the closed his car door behind him.

Taehyung reluctantly got out of the car, still unsure of the outcome.