21. song

Taehyung gave his backpack to Jungkook who put it in the trunk. Both boys sat at the front, Taehyung in the passenger's.

Jungkook started the car.

"Put on your seatbelt," he told Taehyung.

Taehyung looked to his right to find a weird looking strap. Trying his best not to look like a fool, he tugs at the belt.

Why won't it go in?

Jungkook looked over at him.

"Do you need help?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Don't you know how to put on a seatbelt?"

He shook his head again.

"I haven't been inside a car since I was four. At that age, my parents always buckled me up into my car seat."

Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt and moved closer to Taehyung so he could reach the belt.

Taehyung tried to move back, but the seat was up straight.

Jungkook pulled the seatbelt over Taehyung's shoulder and buckled it for him.

"Now you're all set," he smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
All was silent for the first minute. Taehyung awkwardly sat in his seat looking at his fingers. Jungkook looked at him, noticing his fear. He turned on the radio to lighten things up.

Taehyung's favourite song, 'Shape of You' was on.

Jungkook tapped his fingers with the beat on the steering wheel. He started to sing quietly.

Taehyung looked at him with both shock and admiration in his eyes.

"You never told me you could sing."

Jungkook looked at him then back at the road,

"Its not really something to tell," he replied, almost sounding embarrassed.

"Not something to tell? You have the voice of an angel!"

Jungkook blushed at hearing the compliment which made Taehyung blush as well.

"Well," Jungkook said,

"Maybe when we get to my house I'll sing something for you."