4.

4

On the ride over, Dom and I sat in the back talking.

"So how old are you?" He asked

"19. Gonna be 20 in 3 months." I replied

"So where are you working?" He asked

"I haven't found a job yet but I thought about stripped." I giggled cause that was a lie. Dom leaned in "maybe you could show me those stripping skills sometime." He said quietly. Smirking.

"Maybe I could." I smirking, biting my lip.

After I met the guys Dom looks at me.

"Shots?" He asks holding up various bottles of alcohol. Everyone including me agreed.

Dom was poring the shots.

Over the shots it went from "Dom, hit me." To "Babe, another"

It had gotten to the point where David had to cut me off. Instead whenever I'd ask for a shot Dom handed me a cheese-it. (Just one)

I sat on the counter asking for more shots but only receiving cheese-it's.

I was still sitting on the counter and Dom was feeding me cheese-it's.

"I brought some 'medication'" Dom said smirking

"Let's go get medicated." I said.

Dom and I slipped out to go smoke weed.

We were hysterically laughing at each other as we walked back in. I sat on the counter again with Dom in front of me. I started to play with his hair, and I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't move.

"Yo where were you guys?" David asked

"We got medicated." I said using quote marks around 'medicated'

David was the only one not drunk cause he had to take Dom and me home.

I was resting my chin on top of dons head with my arms wrapped around him, I was getting tired. I knew I'd soon pass out. So I hopped down off the counter and stood by Dom. Leaning up against him for stability, he has his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I felt my eye lids getting heavy as I was standing there. Then before I knew it I was out. 

A/N

There is not set Upload date, im sorry if they are all over the place but im working on it. comment what day you think would be good to upload on