6.

6

We were watching the movie, then I looked over at him, and he looked at me. He started to lean in, and connected our lips.

After almost a minute I pulled away slowly.

"S..Sorry." Dom said looking away, I looked at him confused.

"No. Don't be." I said, and he looked back at me.

"Hm?" I placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him again.

We didn't pay attention to the best of the mouse because we were making out. It didn't move to anything but making out, a couple times his hand got too low Id bring I back up to where I was comfortable, of course he tested the limits, I didn't mind that much.

The movie ended, I had even forgot what we were watching. I was tired and I didn't wanna walk out to the living room so I just pulled the blanket over me and rolled over to sleep, I heard a silent little giggle from Dom. I rolled over to face him, He got up and shut the lights off. Now the only light was from his laptop. Before he got into bed he took his shirt off, I smiled to myself.

"Now you really need to show me those stripper skills sometime." He joked making me laugh.

He laid down beside me. I was still facing him, He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I smiled slightly.

I know I had only met him a day ago but he made me feel safe, and he actually made me want to not drink as much. I never had a smoking problem, I just keep some around for when my anxiety it really bad or if I'm stressed. But now that I'm out here I think I'm gonna change.

-

In the morning I woke up and went to the bathroom. As soon as I looked into the mirror I saw the biggest hickey on my neck.

"Dom." I said, I wasn't mad just slightly inconvenienced.

Then I had and idea.

I walked back into dos room, he sill hadn't woke up yet.

I straddled him and kissed him. He almost instantly woke up.

"Hey, damn. If you're gonna wake me up that way everyday then you can stay for as long as you want." He said smiling.

I smiled. We made out like we did while 'watching' the movie last night.

But this time, he got a hickey. I smiled at my work and walked back to the bathroom, with a smirk on my face.

I didn't really want David to know. Because it could be considered slutty to hook up with your brothers room mate but, he's the only one.. ever.

I still didn't want David or Alex to see it. So I grabbed my makeup bag. That I rarely used. and grabbed the concealer and foundation, and i went to town.

Dom walked in as I started to over it.

"Look what you did." I said

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Im trying to cover it." I replied

"Why?"

"Because I don't want David to see."I said

"Eh, Fuck David. If he sees, he sees." Dom said walking behind me and placing his hands on my hips, placing soft kissed on my neck though my soft blonde hair.