30

2 months later.

I had a really nice apartment 30 minuted away from the others and I was back bartending. I was way happier now, I had even moved on from Dom. I met this guy tall blue haired guy my first night back, he looked about my age and we got along really well. Xavier didn't order anything because come to find out, he was my age. He is really caring and sweet, and I love his bright blue hair, even though we have to dye every month it really suites him, Since meeting Xavier I have started dying my hair red, I always liked the look or brightly coloured hair I had just been afraid of committing to it. 
I haven't seen Dom since I left the apartment that day. I didn't have any intentions of it either, because as much as I love Xavier I think there will always be a part of me that still loves Dom. 

"Hey baby." Xavier said walking out on the balcony of my apartment. 
"Hey X." I smiled looking over my shoulder.  
The sun was setting over downtown LA and the sky looked absolutely beautiful.
"I love you red." Xavier said kissing my cheek.
"I love you more X." I smiled kissing him. 

Being with Xavier gave me butterflies every time we touch, It was like the teenage romance I never had. 

I loved it. 

I love him.