28

28

I sat out side most of the night not paying attention to anything and sitting there numb to emotion. Scotty walked out.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked

"No." I said not making eye contact

"What happened do you wanna talk?" he asked again

"Not really, I kinda just wanna sit here." I said

"Ok, but come in soon, k?"

"Yeah, Ill be in soon." I lied, I didn't plan on going inside at all that night.

-

3:00am rolled around and I decided that I couldn't live here anymore either, there was too much stuff going on in my head and with people that I cared about, I didn't want to move away but I needed to get out of here. I was about to leave until I realized I had no where to go.

I had no money, I spent the last of my money on weed.

I sat back down and pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry. As the sky started to get lighter I realized I had stayed up all night. At this point I said "Fuck it" and made a coffee and went back outside.

I was still awake be the time all the guys were up and vlogging. I stayed quiet and tried t keep out of the vlogs.

Scotty POV

It was sad that you could tell Lex gave up on everything just in a day. I don't know what happened when she was gone but it must have been bad.

"I feel bad for her and I wish there was some way we could help her." I said talking to Kristen and Todd, they nodded

Lex POV

I was still outside. I didn't know what to do anymore because I had given up on everything but I didn't want to die.

____________________________

A/N
I dont know where to take this. if anyone has any ideas please DM me.
I may not be updating much anymore