Meeting the Fiance

YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
   I'M SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT POSTING, I GOT BUSY WITH SCHOOL (and because I'm lazy) Hopefully u enjoy this update! I started working on it again, and I finished after so long!!!
I Love Ya (*^3^)/~♡ ENJOY
___________________________
(y/n)'s POV
   My Butler Kyle and I were walking back to Ciel's manor with the others and discussing what the Queen of England was thinking. Sebastian opens the door and everyone was in pure shock. "M-m-my M-mansion..." Ciel looked horrified. "Ciel, what are yo-" I stared in utter shock.

Everything...was...PINK..... "Uuuhhhh...." "WATCH OUT FOR THE CRAZY GIRL!!!" I see three people running towards us. "Crazy girl?" As if on cue, a said crazy girl runs over and tackles Ciel. "CIEL!!!!!" Oh great, she's spinning Ciel in the air, and now, he looks about ready to puke.

"Sebastian." I look at the tall man. "Yes Lady (y-" I cut him off.  "You can just call me (y/n), no need to be so formal." He gives me a smile.

"Anyway, I was just asking who is she?" I ask him. "Oh, this is La-" "I'm Elizabeth, Ciel's fiance!" Oh yeah, noble men must be engaged with noble women.

I kinda felt hurt that he already has a fiance. "(y/n), is something wrong?" Kyle asks with concern. "No, it's nothing."

Sebastian's POV
   'Hm, does (y/n) have feelings for Ciel? Well then, I guess I'm going to have to try harder to gain her affection.'
"(y/n), would you like some cake and tea?" I ask her. "Um, I'm alright. Thank You!"

She gave me the most adorable smile, I stare at her for a while. That is until I heard Kyle snickering next to (y/n). That damn demon.

~Small Timeskip~

(y/n)'s POV
   After Sebastian and I talked for a little, I excused myself and decided to talk to Elizabeth. "Hey Elizabeth, um, I have a question. How did you get in the house?" I ask her, seriously, did she break a window...I mean none of them are broken so that's out of the  question.

"Oh that! That remains a secret!"
(And because Author-chan forgot how she got in the house (^-^;)/) I
face-palmed, knowing that she just had to keep it a secret.

I look over at the servants and walk over to them. "Hello there!" I wave to them. "Oh, hello lady (y/n)!"

I really don't like it when people say my name with such "formality." "You guys don't have to say "Lady" before my name you know, but I would like to know your names!"

"I-I'm Mey-Rin yes!" Mey-Rin says with a nervous smile. "I'm Finny!" He said with a happy-go-lucky grin. "And I'm Bardroy!" He said, smiling while smoking. They talk like they're on a sugar high. "It's very nice to meet you all!" I say.

3nd-person POV
(y/n) gave all three a close-eyed smile. (y/n), being oblivious, didn't see the brush of pink on the boys' faces.

~ Timeskip ~

Elizabeth decided to have a ball at the Phantomhive Manor, and Ciel not knowing how to dance, got help from Sebastian. At the time, you were there, watching and laughing as Ciel continuously stepped on Sebastian's foot.

"Ugh! You're simply too tall!" Ciel yelled in frustration. "Haha! Okay then Ciel, let me show you how to do it." You say, walking over to Ciel. You show him how to dance and how to hold a lady while dancing. "Like this, okay Ciel." You show him how to move his feet.