Lost Memories Part 1

I just realized that my lazy ass didn't even add much Sebastian moments for you readers. In this chapter I'll try hard to put moments like that in, just don't expect too much.

Love y'all! <3
- Kay
___________________________
3nd-person POV
   Ciel was visiting a home to investigate the crime that was lurking around the area. He was investigating as to who was behind the gouging of eyes of young boys in the neighborhood.

   He brought along (y/n) and Kyle into the investigation. They were just asking  victims simples questions. What they saw, how they felt, and where they were that day.

   Ciel was speaking to one victim, who had bandages over his eyes that were already soaked in blood. "He j-just came o-out of n-nowhere!" The boy said in frustration. "He came at me and all I saw after that was red." The boy finished.

   "What did he look like?" (y/n) asked the boy. "H-he, h-he dressed l-like a noble. H-he l-looked around m-my age." The boy answered. "Thank you for your help." Ciel said as he stood up to leave.

   (y/n) would usually stay for a little to comfort the victims. She felt bad for them, even if she was a demon. She couldn't imagine the pain they went through, and the way she expressed her feelings was to comfort the victims.

She went up to the boy and put her hand on his shoulder. She knew that he was surprised and scared as he slightly tensed up. "It's going to be alright." She said.

   "We are going to find the person behind this and put them behind bars for victims such as yourself." She said. The boy bursted unto tears and hugged her. "T-t-thank y-y-you!!!" He cried.

   (y/n) was taken aback at first, but started to rub circles on his back to comfort the boy as he cried on her shoulder. They eventually parted. "I must go take care of the investigation. I hope your recovery goes well." (y/n) said.

   "T-thank you." The boy said again with a small amount of blush on his face. (y/n) smiled, wiped away his blood-stained tears, and left the house.

Ciel's POV
I wait for (y/n) as she was in the house reassuring the victim. I hear the young boy yell im pure happiness that (y/n) and I were going to put a stop to the crimes.

I look through the window to see that she was hugging the boy, who has bursted into tears. "Oh my! Who knew that the Queen's guard dog would spy on my little tiger!" I heard a voice behind me.

I look to see that it was a smirking Kyle. "Shut it devil." I remark as he glared at me. "Goodness my lord, you act so childish once someone talks about (y/n)." Sebastian said.

"What ever, it's already obvious that we all like (y/n). It's really difficult not to. Of course I like her, so..." I think and look at Sebastian. "Sebastian! I order you to stay away from (y/n)!"

"Master, do you think I would be able to control myself." Sebastian said as he smirked. "What are you blabbering about anyway! You have a fiance!" Kyle yelled back.

"If you want (y/n) so badly, then why don't you call off the engagement?" Sebastian said smirking, knowing full well why I can't.

"You know I can't! It would break Lizzie's heart!" I yelled back. "Oh! Then that means less competition for me! I've got a higher chance of winning her heart since I'm the closest to her!" Kyle smiled.

"Don't you-" I stopped as I heard a door open.

(y/n)'s POV
I walk out to see that the three of the males I'm working with are arguing. "What are you three on about?!" I yelled at them. "N-nothing!" They yell back as they turned their heads. 'Weird...' I thought.