Doll House Part 3

I just LOVE this picture of Pluto and Sebastian. Pluto is so cute!!!
___________________________
   "You have lost your parents, and your mansion. Will you lose Lady Elizabeth?"

   Ciel looked at Sebastian as he said those words. "And what about (y/n)? Hm? Have you lost her too?" Sebastian said mockingly. "She already went to look for the others." Ciel replied with an annoyed tone.

   "You said that you would be dealing with some business, is this what you meant by "business." young master?" Sebastian said as he looked at his master.

"You did say that you and your ring, were already shattered and reborn, and that you weren't afraid of shattering again. Am I wrong?" Sebastian asked calmly.

"I did, yes. There is no reason for you to recite my words." He glared at Sebastian. Ciel then widened his eyes as he heard the familiar tune. He immediately ran to the middle of the room.

"Build them up with iron and steel, iron and steel, iron and steel." The tune continued as the door bursted open. "Build them up with iron and steel, my, fair, lady." There, an army of dolls stood, ready to attack.

   Sebastian began to sing the same tune with different lyrics. "Iron and steel will bend and bow, bend and bow, bend and bow." Sebastian said as he bent the dolls head to the right to break their necks.

   "Iron and steel will bend and bow, my, fair, lady." He bowed on one knee in front of Ciel. "Who are you calling a lady."

~ Timeskip ~

Sebastian escaped the castle with his young master, and now they were on the bridge. Ciel immediately smacks Sebastian in the face. "You haven't saved Elizabeth yet!" Ciel glared.

"As a part of our contract you are to do as I say!" He yelled. "My Lord, a command in much different from a contract." Sebastian said as he looked at his master.

Ciel was I deep thought as he decided to put on the ring. "If the ring marks who is the next target, I might as well give them a target." Ciel said as he raised his hand. "And now I have both of them."

   At that moment, they hear a familiar howl. "I've checked the whole building, there wasn't any sign of Lady Elizabeth. However, the last place we should check is that abandoned tower." Sebastian said as he pointed at the tower.

~ Short Timeskip ~

   Grell was having difficulty holding Pluto back from the tower door. "What is up with you!" Grell yelled in frustration as Pluto continued to bark at the door.

   "Here Grell, I'll help." (y/n) said as she walked over to his side. "Pluto! Here boy!" She yelled as the demon hound looked over and stood up to lick her face.

   "Aw! No fair! I should be the one getting kisses!" Grell said yelling at
(y/n). She giggled as Grell had a small hue of pink on his cheeks. "Good boy." (y/n) continued to pet Pluto to keep him calm.

   The group suddenly hears footsteps. "You guys are alive!" Yelled Ciel as he ran to (y/n). "So he is alive..." Said Kyle. "I'm glad your alright." He said as he gave her a quick hug. "Y-yeah." She stuttered as she started to blush.

Two demons were glaring in envy as they separated the two from the short hug. Kyle pulled (y/n) back and wrapped his arms around her neck, as if he was claiming his property.