The Demon Hound Part 2

OMG IM SUCH A SLOW WRITER! I know I haven't been posting in a while, but that's okay. Any who, I was just busy, and so far, I probably won't be busy for a while. Sooo, this means I'll be able to post more often. Deal wif it. Anyways, hope you enjoy the story.

I Love Y'All!!! <3
- Author-chan
___________________________
3nd-person POV
'I cant believe it, Angela is-' He didn't know what to do. He just stared. "That's a good boy~." Angela said seductively. The man went to lick her neck. "Angh~!" Angela moaned. This had triggered something in Finny. He was infuriated. He stepped away from the door, and his balled up fists started to shake.

"Finny? Are you alright?" Mey-Rin asked in concern. Right after she asked that question, he had ran off. He didn't want to believe it, and kept saying his regrets in his head. 'I should have listened to (y/n)! I should have went to bed when I had the chance!'

He thought to himself. He started to set the flashbacks. 'Angh~' He couldn't stand it anymore.

   "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Finny screamed as he bashed through a number of trees, and continued running while howling though the night.

~ Timeskip to Morning ~

Everyone had walked out towards the table, all walked in with a smile, while Finny walk in while a frown and baggy eye lids. "Finny! Are you alright! You look awful! Did you not listen to me when I told you to get some rest!" (y/n) said as she walked up to Finny.

   "Are you alright?" (y/n) was unaware if how close she was to Finny, however, Finny was and couldn't help but blush. "I-I'm a-alright." Finny stuttered.

"Are you sure?" She asked one more time to make sure. "I mean, I g-guess I am a l-little sick." Finny said as he saw Angela from across the room looking at him with an extremely worried expression.

"Angela, are you able to pick some herbs for Finny, he seems sick." (y/n) whispered to Angela. "And why should I do that for you?" She glared at (y/n), who in return did the same.

"Listen, I know that you aren't willing to do this for a demon, but I'm asking you to do this for Finny. So will you do it or not." (y/n) said and looked at Angela straight in the eye.

Angela did worry for Finny, and couldn't stand (y/n) being around him for some reason. "Fine, I'll do it. But tell the others that I went to pick them on my own, and that it wasn't a command. Deal." She said.

"(Sigh)... Deal." (y/n) said.

Angela's POV
I just made a deal with a demon. She just annoys me for some reason, especially when she's around Finny. I walk off to go find herbs that will help Finny recover.

'That bloody demon, thinking she knows what she's doing.' I thought angrily to myself as I pick the herbs. 'I'm not doing this for her, but for Finny.' I thought to myself, thinking about his bright smile.

~ Timeskip ~

(y/n)'s POV
I was with Ciel discussing what had happened to Barrymore, Finny came over and asked me a question with a worried look. "Hey, (y/n), do you know where Angela is?" He asked.

   "Angela? She went to pickup some herbs and medicine since you were sick." I said, remembering the deal I had made. Finny eyes grew wider, and looked surprised.

3nd-person POV
   Finny never expected Angela to do that for him. He than realized that the chance of the demon hound being out there was high, meaning that Angela could possibly be in danger.

   "Wait, she went out there while there's a chance of the Demon bound attacking her?!" Finny said with worry. "We need to go find her before it's to late!" Finny said frantically.