Back to Life (The Finale)

Hey you guys. Welp. Here it is, this is it. The last chapter to our saga. Meh. I'm already sad. T-T.
___________________________

~ Back to the Outside ~

   (y/n) kneeled there at the ledge, nearly breaking down as Claude began to die. Despite the the fact that the demon kidnapped her, she never wished death on anyone. "Claude..." She plopped onto the floor, her hands over her face as she silently cried.

   She heard multiple footsteps behind her, but didn't bother to look to see who. "(y/n)..." A female voice called. (y/n)'s head jolted as she looked behind her.

   There stood Hannah and Kyle, the latter walking up to her as he helped her get up back on her feet. He hugged her, and gingerly rubbed her fore arm in comfort as the demoness hugged him back.

   She peaked at Hannah as the demon frowned in sadness. "Please. You must meet me at the cliff... I've already told Kyle what happened. But I must tell you before Sebastian finds out..." She explained briefly.

   (y/n) lifted her head as she looked at the demoness, and back at her butler in shock.

~ Timeskip ~

After Sebastian made it to the top of the mountain, he approached the three demons that were perched atop of the mountain. "I've won the battle. Please do return my young master." Sebastian said.

Hannah smiles. "Yes. You did quite well." Hannah sighed. "Here. This is where my story ends..." Hannah said. Hannah turns to face Sebastian, who notices (y/n) and Kyle beside the demoness.

"Since my contract with Alois has been completed, I've already devoured his soul. In return, I will give you back your young master." Hannah said as her arms, still holding the body of Ciel, stretched towards Sebastian, handing the boy to the demon.

But before that could happen, Hannah quickly turned around, shoves Ciel into (y/n)'s arms, and pushes the two into the ocean below the cliff. "(y/n)!" Kyle yelled in horror as he jumped to catch his mistress.

Sebastian went to do the same, but not before hearing Hannah speak, as she stared down at the scene with a blank expression. Everything happened so fast, her words went unheard, muted. Sebastian's eyes went wide as he knew what she was saying, and immediately jumped after the three.

While falling, (y/n) saw her comrade and Sebastian falling towards her, concerned looks as hey tried to save her and Ciel. She looked at the young boy in her arms, and with a sense care washing over her, she hugs him tight in her arms, protecting him as best as she can.

Their bodies collided with the water as her grip around Ciel loosened. She checked on the young earl, and looked at his face. He seemed... off. Then, unexpectedly, his eyes shot open, and dark red irises stared back at her (e/c) ones.

Shocked, she let go of the boy completely. Realizing what she had done, she frantically tried to grabbed him as he sunk downward, but before she could, someone grabbed her by the back, pulling her up above the water. Frantically turning around, she sees an overwhelmingly concerned Kyle.

"Kyle!" She called in joy as she hugged him around his neck in relief, as the demon did the same. "Thank goodness you're alright." Kyle said, sighing a breathe of relief. (y/n)'s embraces tightened a bit more, as she realized that Ciel was still below the water.

"Ciel." She said as she quickly let go, and dove under water again. "(y/n), wait!" (y/n) yelled as he swam after his mistress.

As (y/n) swam deeper, she looked around to try to find the young earl. She saw two figures close by, and swam a bit closer, making out a tall figure, and a small one. 'Ciel! Sebastian!' She thought as she inches closer.