The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 2

Oki, just to clear things up, the plot will return after some Sebby time, and for him to make his move, so after that happens, they'll go back to trying to save Ciel. K!
___________________________
3nd-person POV
After slamming the statue over Grell's head, Sebastian went to confront (y/n). "(y/n), I must speak with you in private." He commanded, as she listened and followed him.

   This left poor Kyle alone with an unconscious grim reaper known as Grell...

~ Timeskip ~

   When they stopped by a wall (how convenient), seemingly away from anyone's earshot, (y/n) looked at the demon.

"So, what did you-" She was cut off, as she was abruptly shoved against the wall, with Sebastian looming over her.

   He glared into her eyes, his red irises bore into her (e/c) irises. A few seconds later, his expression returned to a calm state.

He sighed. "... Why must you let that devil touched you?" He paused, and looked to her, as she saw his hurt expression.

   "Sebastian... I..." She didn't know what to say. She didn't have any words to express. "... Kyle isn't the only one who fancies you, (y/n)... Do you know that?" He said, looking down at her. "W-what do you mean?" She asked obliviously.

   "I mean, that there are multiple men rivaling each other to win your love, even if it doesn't seem like it..." He said. (y/n)'s eyes widen the slightest bit. "And I don't plan on losing to that devil..." He said sternly.

   "And... I don't plan... on losing... you..." He said, with a hurt expression and saddened tone. The girl's eyes slightly teared up, as she reached out to hold his face. "Sebastian..." She said calmly.

   As her hands reached toward his face, his hands came up and grabbed them, and pulled her closer towards him. "It still is your choice, but no matter what, remember that I'm always here to help you..." He smiles happily as he looked at her.

   The girl looked at him in amazement and bliss. She felt so touched. "Oh Sebastian..." She said as she hugged him. The demon almost tumbled back, but caught his fall, regained his balance, and hugged her back.

   When they separated, she turned to him to speak again. "Alright, lets head back to the o-" She was cut off by a pair of lips briefly brushing hers, in a small peck of the lips. In the few seconds of the kiss, (y/n) saw that Sebastian had kissed her.

   He stepped back, and smiled, as the girl stood there, looking like a blushing mess. The man chuckled at her actions, and continued her sentence. "Alright then, shall we head back (y/n)?" He held out his hands to her.

   She shakingly nodded, as she placed her hand on his. He turned around, and walked back to the others, and
(y/n) followed, trying to contemplate what had just happened.

   'WHAT JUST HAPPENED! I KISSED TWO PEOPLE! IN ONE DAY!' She started to severely sweat. 'Wait, who are the others that Sebastian said fancied me?' She asked in her head. She internally sighed at the thought about it.

   Sebastian ahead of her, had suddenly taken a sudden stop, causing her to bump into his back. "Oh dear, are you okay (y/n)?" He asked in concern. "Yes, I'm alright..." She said. "Why did you-" She looked over slightly, and saw a familiar figure standing in their path.

   "So... what were you two doing... alone..." Kyle said, raising his voice. "We were talking. Either way, it is none of your business." Sebastian retaliated. "It is my business if it involves my mistress." Kyle fired back.

   Kyle power-walked over, and grabbed (y/n) away from Sebastian. "You think I didn't know what you were doing to her? It was obvious you were getting back at me."  He said angrily, his blue irises turned into a glowing, menacing pink.