Doll House Part 1

3nd-person POV
   It was winter, and (y/n) and Kyle decided to visit the festival (?) that was usually hosted at the time. She walked around and bumped into Ciel. "E-er, huh? Ciel?! What are you going here?!" She asked.

   She stuttered as she looked at Ciel with admiration. 'I've never seen him in that outfit before! He looks adorable!' She thought as she looked at Ciel again with his adorable winter outfit.

Author-chan: Ya know... This one...

Awww!!!!! Okay I'm getting off track!

~ Back to the Story ~

3nd-person POV
   Eventually, both (y/n) and Kyle joined the duo to look around. Ciel stopped at a specific booth, and looked at an obvious fake of a rare piece from the Funtom Workshop back then.

   Ciel chuckles. "What is it my lord." Sebastian asks. "All of those are inferior goods. For example-" Ciel was cut off as he pointed at said fake rare item with his short walking stick.

"Ah hello there my noble lad! You have a good eye! This was a piece from the Funtom Workshop when it was a craft studio!" The man said confidently. "You mean a blatant fake one." Ciel replied with a stoic face.

   Ciel started to explain the history of the Funtom Ark, and how he used to have one until his estate was burned down. After he was done talking, (y/n) looks over to see someone very familiar.

"Abberline?" She mumbles to herself. "You two are..." He says as he walks over to us. "Oh, Abberline. Are frivollong?" Ciel said smirking. "I'm not frivolling! I'm working on a case!" Abberline said loudly.

After some time, the conversation ended with Ciel walking away and abberline running after him. "I'll be taking my leave as well." (y/n) said as she walked off with Kyle to look around.

Ciel and Abberline went to talk about the case while (y/n) and Kyle were walking toward the ice. They continue to walk more until (y/n) heard commotion. "Aaahhh! There's a dead body!" Someone shouted in fear.

The two ran over and saw that there was indeed a dead body, imbedded in the ice. Police were guarding the area, saying that an investigator was already on the case. 'That investigator must be Abberline.' (y/n) thought as she walked up closer.

"Do you have an idea of how he ended up here?" (y/n) asked. "What are yo-" The police were cut off by Kyle. "We're are also investigating the case. Now, give us some answers." Kyle said in a stern voice.

"The man was allegedly stealing one of the "Hope Piece" rings (Hope Diamond), but after he reached the bridge, he had jumped. We don't know where the ring is thus far." The officer said.

   "Thank you for the information, we'll be taking our leave." (y/n) said calmly. "Kyle, we have to investigate. Let's look for the ring." (y/n) said as her and Kyle look around for the ring.