chapter 2

(eun-ha) 

we walked some more until I had the urge to ask "Have you ever seen my unni before?". "of course, she is really pretty and very nice. you both look like each other" Won-woo said. I nodded and then smiled "what was her name?" I asked another question. "Her name is Seo-Yeon unni" Yoo-na smiled. I smiled thinking what my sister would look like. "look your gun is flashing faster now!" Won-woo yelled. I hold up my gun and saw my gun flashing gray quite quickly and soon after that bushes started rustling and growls were heard in the air. "oh-no" yoo-na whispered. wolves circled them like they were dinner. But one, in particular, looked at me. "kai-Oppa you're here!" yoo-na cheered. the wolf who did not break eye contact with me suddenly transformed into a handsome man. He was still looking at me still, finally said expressionless and with a hint of annoyance in the voice "who's the slut?". I raised an eyebrow then glared at him "look who's talking" I spat right back at him. 

"interesting" He smirked. "midgets who is she?" Kai said. "Don't call them that you ugly bastard" I growled. "Don't worry about us they call us that very often so don't fret" Won-woo smiled. I huffed and kept silent. "Kai-Oppa she is the princess that the king told to protect" Yoo-na explained. Like I said I'm not a princess. "That's the princess I have to protect? She's ugly as hell and the fact that she's a pancake makes it worse" He spat. I point my head down, my bangs covered my eyes that had full of rage and hatred and then suddenly without me knowing it turned to gold. "I bet you she's a weakling and a gold digger," Kai said some more. 

I brought my head up and looked at him with pure anger and my gold eyes showed it. I saw his eyes widen a fraction, I smirked at his reaction. He was gonna say something but I quickly took my gun and shot a bullet. It hit the tree behind him but scratched his cheek which started dripping blood. Feeling satisfied my eyes turned brown again and started walking away but stopped "I don't need a jerk like you to protect me" I whispered before heading off again with yoo-na and Won-woo trailing behind.

(kai) 

I guess she is the princess, but that doesn't hide the fact that she's a pancake and ugly. but her eyes were something else...Gold? No-one has that color and the fact that it suits her amazes me. I wonder what her animal is? Me being curious I started teleporting place to place watching her movements when suddenly...

(eun-ha) 

that asshole! How dare he fucking call me a gold-digger! A slut? woow! I groaned in annoyance and with that, I didn't notice my gold eyes appearing again. "Don't worry He's never that mean I guess he was just testing you?" Won-woo said. It came out more of a question than a statement. "what's that supposed to mean?" I said now with brown eyes. "every time your parents grew angry there eyes would turn into different colors, The king had red while the queen had purple." Yoo-na explained. "do I have a color?" I asked. "yes, of course, didn't you notice?" "yoo-na asked. I shook my head. "what color is it?" I asked. 

"gold," They said in union. Gold? what a pretty color, cool. "you also have an animal" Won-woo said. "animal?" I asked surprised. "yes apparently everyone has an animal in them Tha transform into well it could be a mythical or magical animal like lay-Oppa has a unicorn while chanyeol-Oppa has a Pheonix." yoo-na explained. "then what's mine?" I asked. "we don't know," they said in union. "what were my parents then" I groaned. "there's were very majestic, the king was a griffon while the queen was a pegasus" Won-woo exclaimed, I smiled. I suddenly felt a presence, And I thought of that jerk. 

"The Fuck! If you wanna say something say it at my face jerk!" I screamed "Or should I say kai" I added. The silence was now present and the rustling of bushes broke it. "How did you know it was me?" He smirked. "what do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Eun-ha this is the chance for you to kiss him" Won-woo whispered, I shuddered at the statement. "what's your name?" He asked. "why should you care?" I spat. "woah, woah I just want a peace treaty" He smirked. "what peace treaty?" I asked confused. He suddenly ran up to me non-human speed and before I could react he slammed his lips onto mine. my eyes widen and after that light started beaming off our lips. 

Instinctively I pushed him away, "what the fuck was that?!" I hollered. "Like I said a peace treaty you are now my master" He explained. Suddenly a symbol flashed on my wrist. It was a triangle that had a circle inside of it which to look like a maze. "what the fuck is this?" I snarled. "it's the symbol which represents that your my master and I'm loyal to only you and it only disappears when you die or I die or when you let us go" He explained. I nodded. "now can you tell me your name," He asked. "eun-ha" I sighed. "what do you mean by let you go?" I asked. "oh it's nothing," He said rather quickly. 

"what do we do now?" I asked. "Find your next protector and see if he agrees or not," Kai said. I nodded and checked my gun which was blinking the color pink. "lay-hyung must be near...that's good" kai mumbled. "what's his power?" I asked. " healing," Kai said. I nodded then smiled "why is it good that he has healing powers? is it that you're scared I might get hurt?" "Hell no If you die Then we lose our powers" Kai exclaimed. I frowned at the statement "why did you become my protector then if you knew that you're going to lose your powers if I were to die" I glared He started mumbling some words "b-bwoh?" I asked. "n-nothing!" He suddenly blushed don't know why but whatever.... and so we headed my next protector lay...

That's chapter 2....For some reason, It didn't save and half of this chapter got deleted and so I was too lazy to redo it so I made it shorter...sorry for the inconvenience....I mean when I finished is it had 1876 words and I did not have the time to redo that soo yea, hope you still enjoyed and byeee!

"