Chapter 3

(eun-ha)

Silently Kai and I started walking and try to reach to a guy name lay. "Eun-ha-sshi are we almost there yet?" Won-woo asked. I reached out my gun and see it flashing pink slowly. Won-woo slightly whimpered. "don't worry here come here" I smiled. I kneeled down and pointed on my back. Kai cocked an eyebrow at me and so I just glared at him. "you don't have to eun-ha-sshi" Won-woo yelled while waving his hand back forth. "just get on" I playfully glared at him. he obeyed and is now on my back. "Kaja!" I yelled. and 5 minutes later yoo-na grabbed my pants I looked at her weirdly before I knew what she wanted. "come here" I spread my arms. "yay!" yoo-na cheered I picked her up and she started cuddling on my neck I chuckled at the two they were so fragile little darlings.

"aren't they heavy?" Kai asked. "nope," I said. "what did you think I was gonna ask you for help? In a million years, jerk" I glared. And started walking faster than him.

(kai)

Aishhhh this girl getting on my nerves. the thing is I had pity in her carrying those midgets I wasn't going to ask if I could help her, jeez. I hope we find lay-hyung fast I really don't wanna be with this girl alone anymore. I wonder what made me so interested in her in the first place. I looked at her one more time to see the two midgets sleeping soundly on her and her smiling like an idiot, I can see why I just hope the others won't make her change, they could be cold at times...

(eun-ha)

I smiled happily watching the two sleeping soundly on me they looked so cute, even if they had masks on... I kept walking until I felt my gun shaking, well that meant we were getting close and I didn't wanna get it out because the two were sleeping, now that I think about it my gun never shook when we found kai so why is it shaking now? Also, where is kai? Did I lose him? I thought that was a good then but then I felt someone touch my shoulder I turned around not to see kai but someone else...he then suddenly punched my stomach that made go flying with the two, I groaned in pain as I hit a tree, the two woke up and looked at me with worry, "eun-ha-sshi! Are you okay?!? Are you hurt?" Yoo-Na asked frantically. "I just got hit by a person and it made me go flying and hit a tree no I'm perfectly fine!" I sarcastically yelled. "Minahae..." yoo-Na apologized. 

I sighed as guilt flushed through me. "It's fine right now we need to know who hit me," I said. We looked up to see a man covered with a face mask. "who the hell are you" I glared. "Someone you will find out later," the guy said. "Now tell me where that protector of yours is," the guy said

Why did he ask for kai? Are they close? "Why? And even if you answer my question I will never tell you where that jerk is" I growled. "I wanna steal him" the guy glared. What steal him? I though you can't steal protectors...and that sounded soo gay...
"I don't know where he is" I yelled. "Eun-ha! Eun-h....a, what happened?!" Kai hollered when he saw me sitting by a tree with the two trying to help me get up. "That happened," I said and pointed at the guy. "How dare you hurt my master!" He scowled. "What's wrong? Scared that you might lose your powers if I just kill her?" The guy smiled under his mask.
I looked at kai he was silent, so he was scared he might lose his powers he actually didn't care about me. And the thought of that I grew angry and the next thing I did was unexplainable. I pounced on the guy and started punching him till my heart's content. 

The guy was bleeding and unconscious, never knew I was that strong but then I looked at kai who was shocked. I suddenly glared at him and with that, the two kids walked with me while kai trailed behind and soon enough I looked back and saw the body not there anymore. What? How? I really didn't care about the guy if he died or not but I was curious on how it just disappeared. "Mianhae...I wasn't there to protect you" kai whispered. "Why say that now? Is it because I almost died and you could've lost your powers? Is that the reason you're apologizing?" I spat. " no I-I do care for you but I-I don't want to lose my powers either" kai stuttered. I was shocked and kept silent "why did you become my protector then? You could've just left with your wolf pack and leave me without a second thought then never see me again" I glared. "Well it was because you seemed interesting go I followed you, but then I just had an urge to become your protector and I just followed what my body told me to" kai kind of explained. I cocked an eyebrow before sighing in defeat. "Fine, right now let's keep walking to find lay" I whispered. I swear I saw him smiling before we headed off but I just shook it off. 

My gun started flashing rapidly and soon enough we found ourselves, by a river Kai looked around and soon enough sniffed out a scent which was supposed to be lay. "look around he's close." Kai whispered. yoo-na and I roamed around while Won-woo was with kai. I looked around close to the river and trying to find my ways to not fall in. "look! there's lay-Oppa!" yoo-na cheered. I looked at the direction that yoo-na was pointing and soon I laid my eyes on a majestic unicorn that looked directly at my gaze. The unicorn before me was so pretty, and it looked better with the sunset flashing on it, but I shouldn't get too cocky the guy could be the same as kai, a guy who knows nothing about a person's feeling but themselves. And soon enough I was right.

 The unicorn stomped on the dirty floor and charged at me, I quickly took my gun out and shot a bullet that sadly missed and before I could shoot my second bullet his horn flicked me up like a peice of feather and swung me which made slammed myself into a tree. I groaned as I felt a few bones crack or dislocated or fractured. I tried to get up but yelped when I felt a shot a pain on my leg, It was fractured but not too bad, I used the tree behind me and slowly got my myself up again. I heard a few screams from Yoo-na but right now I was looking at the unicorn charging itself at me again, But before I took another bullet I was randomly teleported behind the unicorn and it then slammed his horn in the tree which made him stuck. I looked behind me and saw kai. "Are you hurt?" he asked worriedly. I scoffed "no shit, sherlock" "why is he charging at me anyway does he hate me or something?" I added. "well he has a magical animal so It's a bit hard for him to control it and the fact that he's been in that form for a very long time makes it worse" Kai explained. "he can heal himself right?" I asked. Kai nodded slowly, "why?" He asked. "things are about to get messy" I whispered. and soon the unicorn got its horn and out and looked at me "lets fight horsey

eh? eh? like it? I know you do hehe. but anyways I hoped you enjoy it! I actually wanna get to know my readers a bit soooo tell me what's your favorite song in the comments, Also right now I'm in spring break WHICH IS THE BEST THING A STUDENT CAN AFFORD BESIDES SUMMER AND WINTER BREAK. hope you guys have great day and byeeeeee.