chapter 7

(eun-ha) 

"tell me more about beakhyun" I simply said. we were walking each of the boys by my side and which just makes me uncomfortable. "well he can be very funny and nice if you get to know him but first time meeting, not so much." lay said. they all nodded. "don't worry he won't pounce on you like tao over there unless if you piss him on" kris said. tao just pouted which made me cringe, they looked so lovely Dovey but they are brothers, which makes it worse. "by the way who's that guy?" tao whispered. I looked at the direction he was pointing at, and I saw jungkook... shit I totally forgot about him. he just looked at me, "h-hey" I whispered. he just nodded, "he's jungkook a, a friend of mine," I said. I looked at him he cocked an eyebrow before nodding. 

"can he speak?" kris asked. "no," kai said. they then nodded, and we kept walking. "so how did an ugly girl like you get kai and lay to be your protector?" Tao asked. "shut up, call me ugly again I dare you" I deadly glared. "u-g-l-y ug-ly" He smirked. I was gonna pounce on him but a white tail softly grabbed my hand while another one wrapped around tao raised him in the air and threw him spinning then hitting a tree. He then gasped fo air and coughed up blood. the boys all looked at me amazed. I was surprised as well I looked at the two tails, one of them unwrapped my hand. I looked behind me and saw the two tails rising in air swaying ever so slightly. I touched it but it really tickled. I suppress a laugh and just looked at the tails then at tao. I ran up to him and smack his head. 

"what was that for?!" He yelled. "for calling me ugly and then making me have two tails now" I sighed. "sorry, sorry just don't kill me" He coughed. A tail slowly touched his hand, he winced but slowly calmed down. it wrapped around his hand then yanked him up. he groaned "the tail has a mind of its own" I simply said. "ask lay to help you," I said. "what if I don't want any help?" He walked, one of my tails wrapped around his waist and threw him up in the air. He screamed and then the bushes stopped moving and so did the trees the others were just standing like statues. 

I sighed he froze time again. he then slowly got back to the ground again with no injury. "what's with you and hurting me?" He asked I was taken back but went back to my old self. "because you're a rude and selfish" I glared. He sighed and the time returned. all of the others moved and breathing. I then looked at tao who was staring at something else like he was in deep thought, I didn't care much I went back to others and tao slowly following behind. 

(tao) 

what's wrong with me? why did I ask her such a stupid question? something is really wrong with me. they just looked at her well kris only looked at her blankly but kai and lay-hyung actually looked out for her. then that jungkook kid looks more like he watches every movement she does. which makes it weird but if he's her friend she's fine. wait why am I caring for her? I haven't even sealed the contract with her yet! I looked at her she doesn't smile she doesn't laugh. she would always have an emotionless face, but with the midgets, she would look out for them smile with them and would genuinely be happy. maybe there's more that we don't know than we actually do, well that's true we just met her and she already sealed with kai and lay-hyung only in two days than us. she maybe really is the princess...

(eun-ha) 

one of my tails are gone only one is left just swaying side to side, I guess my other form is just protecting me, it's nice. "can you tell us more what's it like on earth?" tao asked. I cocked an eyebrow "I lived alone since my parents were nowhere near me, I would say I am very poor, I would go around places to keep away my boredom and then sleep and work for 14 hours" I said.

 they just looked at me with judgment in their eyes which I despised I then stopped and, I looked at each of them, "I'm sorry for not be the girl that you wanted me to be okay? sorry for not being a slutty whore who knows nothing but sex k? sorry for being poor and having no family! just for once I thought you guys would be there for me, be someone I can feel I have a family with, but no, you guys are just a bunch of jerks that judges someone without a second thought" I scowled at each one of them. then liquid started dripping from my cheeks, "wow I'm crying never thought that I would cry at this situation when I haven't cried for 5 years already" I bitterly smiled. 

their eyes just looked at me some with sadness some with sympathy and others disappointment. "I don't need your sympathy" I growled. I was gonna say more but by then their eyes widened. I just looked at them all of my eight tails was already formed I had golden eyes and fox ears, woah fox ears. some would say I look majestic while others would be straight up be horrified. "it's nice to know that someone cares for me" I whispered. "but that someone is also a part of me so no-one cares for me" I smiled. "we care for you" kai mumbled "are you sure about that? if I remembered right the first time we met, you called me a gold digger, and a slut, how about you tao? I'm ugly, right? and soon enough you will be saying worse then what they have said, kris, so will you lay" I mumbled. I just chuckled. "what about you jungkook? You won't speak so with those boys saying to me what would you say if you could speak hmm?" I yelled. "bitch? worthless? disgusting? freak? Unloved?" I spat out words. 

His eyes soften, "I hate your guy's guts and that look you give me" I glared. I just wanted to scream as loud as I could, but I ran, why did I run? I ran as fast as I could I wanted to get away from them I wanted for once, be alone...