Chapter 6

(eun-ha) 

"what's this condition?" I asked "I want to see your creature," he said. "what?" I questioned. "I wanna see if you're actually the princess so turn into your animal" He simply said. "I don't know how" I whispered. "doesn't my eyes prove enough?" I asked. "nope" He emphasizes the P. "well I don't know how to" I spat. "well sucks for you I won't be your protector" He simply said. I cocked an eyebrow and scoffed. "do you think I want you to be my protector in the first place? I know how to take care of myself and yet here I am haveing kai and lay treating my like a fucking baby" I screamed full anger my eyes turned into another a shade of gold. then suddenly turned black

"Let me out"

"what? who are you?"  I asked

"I'm your animal I can turn into one if you ask me too you are my master and I live in your body" 

"but right now I don't need help" I simply said

"right now you're bleeding pretty badly Please just this once I can heal you"

"will you transform back if I tell you too?" I asked

"of course master" 

"you will not hurt tao so, you may just this once"

(tao) 

her eyes were a different shade of gold but she was just standing there like she was in deep thought. I transformed into my human self by now and I was just intently staring at her. How did kai and lay-hyung not notice that she was missing? suddenly sparks and the light started flashing around her, what's happening? She then started floating and then a giant flash of light shining on her just like baekhyun-hyung. I couldn't see and when the flash faded I saw something that wasn't eun-ha, I actually didn't know what it was I was too shocked and a hint of scared was flashing through me. It looked like a fox and it had nine huge tails there was blue fire dancing around it and her fur was was pure white. I never saw anything like it, I deeply stared at it that I didn't notice that kai and lay already running towards me, "what the fuck is that?!" Kai screamed. "eun-ha transformation" I yelled. "what!?" they screamed in unison. The fox was just looking at us. the size of the fox was at least 15 feet high. 

"How can she have a transformation that I have no idea about?" Lay-hyung screamed. "Can you guys shut up?" the fox glared, her voice was very low but had a feminine voice. the fox then laid down on the floor two paws crossed. "are you eun-ha?" I asked. "why you ask that?" She asked. "usually new people who transform their being has a different personality and they can't control it" lay explained. "don't think too low of my master she has been through enough she's stronger than you think" The fox said. "even though I may be a different person she already surpass with transforming and turning back if she wanted to, she could even take over this whole body if she liked, but she liked it like this me controlling this form and her controlling her human form" she added. "then who are you? lay asked. "we're the same person I'm just another conscience of hers," she said. 

"tao what took you so long coming back I had to come loo- what the fuck is that?" someone screamed. we turned at the direction and saw kris-hyung. He had the face of seriousness and a hint of fear. "who are you?" she asked still calm. "kris-hyung my brother" I told her. she just looked at him "you have a transformation of a dragon?" she asked. He slowly nodded. "I wonder how strong your being is under that body" the girl simply said. "what's that supposed to mean?" He said angrily. "woah-woah kris-hyung we don't know what we're dealing with" I simply said. "panda boy's right, you don't know who you're messing with" She said, panda? "I will show you how strong I am" Kris-hyung glared. He transformed into dragon huge in size and height, green scaled and red eyes. "come and see what you're dealing with" kris yelled. she wasn't too fazed but just slowly stood up. she then looked at kris who was in the air glaring at her, her tails then highlighted the color red. kris-hyung blew fire at her but she easily dodged it with a swift move we were at awe but then she jumped up in the air and threw a Blue fireball to fast for kris to dodge and as we know it he went down on the floor with one swift move. she went back down again and looked at him. "I would've killed you by now boy, but my master wants you unharmed so because of that stupid fight I'm going to rest now," the fox said. And slowly the fox turned back into a girl. 

(eun-ha) 

I fell down the ground and everyone ran up to me worried. I groaned, that form is so hard to control. "you okay?" Tao asked. "yeah, never been better" I sighed. I looked up and saw a guy groaning and coughing up blood, my instincts was run up to him and help him, and so I did. "where does it hurt?" I asked. "like you care" he groaned, I then wacked him in the head "shut up and show some grattiude I'm helping you here" I glared. He looked at me and then our eyes met but soon it was cut off. "lay! get your ass over here and help!" I yelled. He soon came to me and helped take care of kris's wounds. "eun-ha-sshi!" two voices yelled. I look at the direction and saw yoo-na and won-woo heading towards me, I smiled and then hugged them "I miss you guys so much!" I smiled. the boys cocked eyebrows but I didn't care. "we miss you too!" they cheered. I soon let them go and then looked at tao and kris, "I'm not forcing you guys to come with me but if you're willingly too then You guys can" I simply said. they nodded and had a simple conversation before saying "we'll come but that doesn't mean that we will let you control us and we don't want you to be our first kiss either" they said. I nodded it's not like I want them to kiss me either.

"so who's are next target?" they asked. I checked my back pocket and took out my gun to see the color yellow. "it's  BaekHyun or Byun baekhyun " Lay said. "he has the power of light and the form of a cougar" kris said. I nodded. well my next protector,

Byun Baekhyun...