[11/5/17]

[11/5/17]

4 weeks passed, taehyung and jeongguk got along well as friends. jeongguk would his have breakfast and dinner with taehyung and sent him to school then pick him up from school before going back to work.

everything was good, they had fun and went to carnivals together and did all the corny things together so let's skip it so as to save ourselves from cringing.

taehyung was in the big ass living room on the couch watching attack on titan 2. his eyes were focused on screen when his phone rang. taehyung usually ignores phone calls because why not but he choose a different ringtone for jeongguk; which was attack on titan's theme song.

"helloooo?" taehyung dragged out in boredom. jeongguk chuckled on the other line and said: "i'm not going home early today, something went wrong with my company's tax so i have to settle it before going home, don't need to wait for me. sleep early tonight." jeongguk's tone was laced with guilt. taehyung pouted and jeongguk could feel it.

"it's ok..." taehyung said sadly, his voice was quiet, he didn't know how to to react. jeongguk's heart felt heavy, he didn't wanted to leave taehyung alone but he had to because he was the ceo of the company.

"i promise i'll take you anywhere you want, tae." jeongguk said. taehyung's face lit up in excitement and happiness and he replied with a ok and hanged up leaving jeongguk to shout tons of 'hello' and 'are you there' like an idiot, in office, in front of his employees.

taehyung skipped down the hallways as his fingers brushed against the walls. he stopped skipping when he saw a painting painted by jeongguk and stood there straightly (even though he wasn't) and memorized every curve and line of the painting before continuing to skip down the hallways while singing the smurf song. taehyung went into every room and and finally stopped outside the last room; which was jeongguk's room.

'he said not to go in...' taehyung thought. 'oh wells who cares, he's not coming home soon anyways.' taehyung assured himself and barged into jeongguk's room.

jeongguk's room was huge. there was a antique study desk and king sized bed with paintings on the wall and a corner full of art work. taehyung stared in amazement and held out his hand to touch every corner of the room and stopped at the book shelve. taehyung's fingers glided across the books and stopped at one that was titled 'taeguk'. he took that out and the bookshelf turned, revealing a flight of spiral stairs. taehyung looked down in a amazement and held the book tightly to his chest while taking small and careful steps down.

"oh my god, oh my tic tac please sent help I'm about to pass out." taehyung said while panting dramatically. he had only climbed down a flight of stairs and was already panting. sad to say but his stamina was bad, tsk tsk can't imagine him in bed though, he'll probably pass out before he can even climax.

taehyung held his chest with one hand trying to calm his trashing heart down while the other hand held the book tightly. he looked around the room, not amazed by the fact that it looks exactly how a normal room in this house would look, but what made him curious was why there was a room in a room. taehyung was a curious boy so he decided to look through the wardrobe to see if he could find any nice outfits to try on,and also to find out what the room in a room was for.

taehyung opened up the wardrobe's door and fell to the floor, shooked. there inside the wardrobe was a bunch lacy lingerie in pastel colours, kitten headbands and pretty chokers. taehyung looked in amazement and picked one choker that caught his attention and wore it. praise the lord he was only wearing a underwear hidden under an oversized shirt that slides off his shoulders to reveal his tan skin and collarbone. he picked one of the kitten headband to match with his stolen choker and looked at himself through the mirror in the wardrobe. next taehyung opened the small compartment drawers and saw different types of lubes. one that caught his attention was the bottle of lube in a sparkly and glossy green bottle. taehyung took it and opened to cap and smelt it. 'mmm.' taehyung thought. it had a fruity smell that was not too sweet or bland smelling, it smelt exactly like one of the hand sanitizers that taehyung used to buy, before he got kicked out. taehyung closed the cap and placed it on the floor next to him on top of the book he took from the bookshelf then proceeded to open another one of those compartment drawers and saw a lot of different types of toys. not those kind of toys that kids play but instead, it was those kind of toys adults play with. taehyung held up a red dildo and stared at it as dirty thoughts went through his mind but dropped it when he heard a voice.

"what are you doing?" the voice said

taehyung turned his head around slowly, his heart beating so fast, he would've broken world record for fastest heartbeat. there stood jeongguk staring at taehyung, hard(though that's not the only thing hard but let's save that for another time). taehyung gulped loudly and stared into jeongguk's orbs. jeongguk's eyes screamed lust and dominance as he saw taehyung staring at him vulnerably and hands trembling. 'how submissive.' jeongguk thought as he walked closer to taehyung slowly.

"so-sorry, jeonggukie." taehyung apologized and acted scared and innocent even though he was looking forward to see what jeongguk would do. jeongguk knew taehyung was faking it and he squat down to face taehyung and held his chin, staring into his eyes deeply and said; "the names daddy and i'm gonna punish you, baby."

√a.n.

shitty chapter because i just wanna get to the smut. please prepare yourself for sum sins in the next chapter and prepare yourself for the lost of your innocence; obviously something y'all don't have.
and also thank you all for reading, voting and adding this into your liBRAry and reading list, it encourages me alot.
•smut for the next chapter