三十一

jeongguk pulled up in front of a toy shop and taehyung squealed

"can we go in? can we?" taehyung asked with puppy eyes and his hands were clasped together. jeongguk's heart skips a beat at the cute sight and he nodded.

"yay! thanks daddy~" taehyung sang as he skips out of the car, jeongguk smiled to himself and followed his boyfriend.

"you know, when you said you store, i wasn't expecting this." taehyung confessed as he scanned the different soft toys being displayed, his eyes would occasionally light up when he came across a cute soft toy and would dump it into the basket of soft toys he was holding.

"i wasn't planning on coming here first." jeongguk said with an excited tone as taehyung and him walk over to the cashier.

"so where are we going now then?" taehyung asked as they queue behind an old couple who gave them judging looks when they saw jeongguk's arm circled around taehyung's waist. taehyung noticed this and kissed jeongguk's lips sloppily before facing the old couple and stuck out his tongue as he watched their face contort into an ugly and disgusted look.

"you're so petty." jeongguk smiled when he saw his boyfriend smile triumphantly. "that's because they were judging us."

taehyung sent jeongguk a satisfied smile as the old couple walked out of the toy shop holding hands. taehyung's face fell as he caught the old couple's hands intertwined with each others, and his insides bubbled in envy. jeongguk took note of the way taehyung's face fell and his eyes trailed to the old and homophobic couple's intertwined hands, he pursed his lips and took taehyung's hand in his and laced their fingers together.

"you know, if you want to hold my hand, you can always tell me. or else i'll start thinking that you're gonna leave me because you're gay for the old man, and straight for the old lady." jeongguk flashed a cheeky smile to a blushing taehyung.

"i'm only gay for you." taehyung bit his lips as he watched jeongguk squeal at a simple sentence.

"me too, baby." jeongguk pecked taehyung's blond locks and took his wallet out as they near the cashier.

"you're gonna pay for me?" taehyung asked bewildered. jeongguk smirked.

"they don't call me daddy for no reason."

-

"so where are we going now?" taehyung asked jeongguk, who's face was red in furry. jeongguk kept mum and taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "are you still mad over what happened just now."

"of course i'm mad! that idiot of a cashier flirted with you and even asked for your number when i'm right here! it's like as if he thinks you're a slut or something." jeongguk exclaimed as he remembered what happened back in the toy store.

"calm down, gukkie." taehyung lovingly stroked the back of jeongguk's hand in attempt to calm his boyfriend down. jeongguk's tense shoulder slowly started to loosen, and taehyung smiled proudly.

"you do know i only have eyes for you, right?" taehyung used his fingers and moved from his eyes to jeongguk's, and jeongguk's heart warmed up at the thought of taehyung being his, and only his.

"you're right, i do."

"so where are we going now?" taehyung asked jeongguk as they exist the entrance of the toy shop and walked into the car park.

"to the toy store i meant."

taehyung's face flushed as he thought of the different toys jeongguk might get and gulped.

"get in." jeongguk ushered, his hand that wasn't holding taehyung's hand was holding the passenger door open for taehyung.

"thanks, daddy."

-

"we're here." jeongguk woke the sleeping taehyung. taehyung opened his eyes and squinted it as he tried to focus on the shop name.

"mochi sex toys? what kind of shop name is this? especially for a sex store." taehyung questioned a smirking jeongguk.

"just wait till you get in, you'll be surprised who works here." jeongguk smiled creepily, cashing goosebumps to rise on taehyung's body.

"okay."

they walked into the store and jeongguk immediately went to the dildo section.

"i'll just stay here and wait for my horny boyfriend then..." taehyung said to himself as he rubbed his arm when he heard a deep familiar voice speak from behind him.

"welcome to- TAEHYUNG?" yoongi screeched when taehyung spun around to face him.

"yoongi? wait, you work here?" taehyung questioned.

"yeah...i work for...jimin..." yoongi paused as he watched taehyung's reaction. taehyung's mind took it's time to process what was happening and when he finally did, his started feeling dizzy.

"you're finally with jimin!" taehyung exclaimed. yoongi shot taehyung a pointed look before hitting the back his best friend's head.

"shut up, he might hear you." yoongi pointed to jeongguk, who was busy looking at the different sized dildo.

"so." I wiggled my eyebrows. "how was seducing jimin been?"

"BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" yoongi screamed at the top of his lungs and covered his ears with the palm of his hands.

"i'm just kidding, calm down." i tried to pull his hands away from his ears only to get swatted away.

"get what you want and get out of this story, horny teenager." he ordered and taehyung snorted.

"the horny one would be my boyfriend, not me." taehyung pointed to jeongguk who had a basket full of sex toys.

"hey yoongi, when you're done annoying my boyfriend, can you please come over here so i can pay." jeongguk pressed the bell repeatedly, annoying the crap out of both taehyung and yoongi. yoongi sluggishly trudged to the cashier and scanned everything jeongguk had in the basket.

"total will be sixty-nine dollars." yoongi grumbled in an unfriendly tone. jeongguk made a tsk sound and handed the money to yoongi.

"please take your things and exit, thank you very much." yoongi threw the bag that contained jeongguk's toys and pushed taekook out of the shop.

"did you know that yoongi works here?" taehyung asked as he linked his arms with jeongguk's. jeongguk nodded and gave taehyung an innocent bunny smile.

"oh and why did you buy those toys?" taehyung pointed towards the black and pink paper bag jeongguk was holding. "you already have tons of toys at home."

"because baby." jeongguk lifted the paper bag up. "these add to the collection of toys i'll experimenting with, on you."

√a.n.

sO MY FRIEND INDIRECTLY CALLED HIMSELF MY DADDY AND I'M TRIGGERED

Also, did anyone miss my updates and me? I guess not :D

Edit: Have you guys read my new little space au fanfic?