[12/5/17]{6

[12/5/17]
{6.55 am}

taehyung woke up to the feeling of being pressed by a muscular arm against something hard and his ass had a sore feeling. he groaned and sat up but fell back to bed immediately when he felt a sharp pain up his back, he looked back and saw jeongguk shirtless and woke him up shaking him lightly. jeongguk still hasn't woke up resulting in taehyung to push him and taehyung screamed because he swore he felt something move inside of him. jeongguk opened his eyes and quickly moved to find the source of that scream and another scream was released from taehyung.

"there's something moving inside of me." taehyung screamed. jeongguk started moving further away from taehyung to help him when his dick slid out of taehyung's hole. taehyung moaned out when he felt the thing move in him and groaned at the emptiness. he looked at jeongguk and realised he was naked too and covered his mouth with his hands.

jeongguk looked at taehyung and remembered what happened yesterday and faceplamed. he didn't know what to do. the room was silent but not in a good way. both of them looked away from each other. taehyung looked at the clock hanged on the wall and screamed.

"oh shit! School starts in thirty minutes." taehyung ran a few steps and fell onto the floor with a loud thud because of the pain he felt. jeongguk who was standing at the other side of the bed quickly ran over to help taehyung up.

"you're not going to school today." jeongguk said. taehyung looked at him and said; "but my exams are coming." taehyung couldn't afford to miss school, and he needed to avoid jeongguk at all cost.

"you're still not going, at least not today, you have two days to rest so take care of yourself for the next three days." jeongguk said in a caring tone. taehyung pouted and his stomach growled making jeongguk laugh. "hungry?" jeongguk asked. taehyung nodded his head and looked at jeongguk innocently. jeongguk carried taehyung down and set him on one of the chairs before running back up to grab some clothes for taehyung and himself.

taehyung watch jeongguk cook some pancakes and licked his lips unconsciously.

"you have drool on your face." jeongguk told taehyung who was starting to turn red. he wiped his mouth only to realize jeongguk was lying.

both of them ate silently which felt weird because they would usually talk and laugh loudly.

"well would you look at the time. i have to get ready for work." jeongguk said, rushing upstairs to take a quick shower. taehyung sighed, he knew things were going to be awkward but he didn't know what to do. taehyung slouched and ate his pancake quietly, completely lost in his own thoughts.

"bye taehyung, i'm leaving for work now, see you later." jeongguk shouted and ran out the door without looking back to taehyung and waving like he usually did.

'he didn't wave to me.' taehyung thought sadly but pushed that sad thought away because he thought he was just overreacting. he stood up holding the plate with one of his hands and limped slowly to the sink, occasionally using the wall as a support when the pain was unbearable.

taehyung stared into space as his hands made careless circles on the plate using the soapy sponge.

'now that things are awkward, i need to avoid him. should i work even during the holidays?' taehyung thought as he rinsed the soap off the last plate and dried his hands onto the towel by the side and limped slowly to his room with much difficulty.

taehyung laid on his bed, hands behind his head as he considered on going town to the coffee shop nearby and working there. "whatever, i'm gonna go see if they'll hire me. after all, i can avoid jeongguk and earn more money. it's a win-win situation." taehyung said to his barney booster that was with him even before his first steps. taehyung walked over to his wardrobe and picked out a simple outfit. he picked a grey shirt that said; 'i love you more than cupcakes!' with his grey jacket and a simple black choker to go with a pair of black skinny jeans then went to shower and made himself look presentable.

"all done." taehyung said, dabbing the last bit of excess face cream away using the face sponge and closed the compact. he examined himself using the full-length mirror and smiled happily before grabbing his bag and went out

taehyung tried his best to walk normally so he had to wear his sneakers instead of boots. he would occasionally stumble on the way to the coffee shop but it wasn't his fault.

"oof" taehyung made a pained sound as he stumbled again right outside the door of the shop. he smiled, relieved that he had finally reach the shop and pushed open the door. he was greeted by the strong scent of bitter coffee and was calmed by it. he walked over to the cashier as normally as he could to ask for the job that he hoped was still available.

"welcome to chocohyung cafe. what would you like to order?" the man behind the counter asked. taehyung peeped at his name tag and said; "um yes...hoe-hoseok...is the job for a-another employ-employee still avail-able?" taehyung stammered, he was afraid of rejection. hoseok looked at taehyung for a moment and his face lit up with a smile and said; "sure, this way follow me." hoseok led taehyung into the storeroom and taehyung saw broken pieces of glasses on the floor and a tall man picking them up carelessly. ouch.

"ahem, we have someone here who wants a job." hoseok said bluntly although he was glad taehyung was beside him if not, he would've been killed by the boss for interrupting his cleaning session. the tall man looked up grumpily but immediately smiled when he saw taehyung.

"taehyung?"

"namjoon hyung?" both of them bro-hugged and left hoseok standing at the door staring at them like an idiot.

"wait you guys know each other?" hoseok said confusedly. taehyung and namjoon laughed at hoseok's reaction.
"yes, he's jin hyung's boyfriend." taehyung said, replying hoseok's question. hoseok released a 'ah. so that's why.'

"well then, i'll be going back to serve the customers. i hope you get the job..." hoseok trailed off, not knowing how to address taehyung.

"taehyung, call me taehyung." taehyung said.

"ah, good luck taehyung, i hope you get the job." and with that, hoseok skipped back to the counter to serve the other customers. namjoon chuckled and asked in a questioning tone; "so you need a job here?" taehyung nodded his head. raising his eyebrows, namjoon continued asking; "can you work here on weekends?" and taehyung nodded his head so hard, his neck made a loud crack sound and he swore his head almost fell off then and there.

"woah, chill kid, well then you're hired. can you work now?" namjoon asked and taehyung once again nodded his head vigorously.

"great, you can go help hoseok out at the counter then." namjoon told taehyung and went back to cleaning up the mess he made.

taehyung waddled through the crowd trying his best to be to obviously that he just had sex the night before and hugged his jacket closer to himself to hide his hickeys. taehyung managed to squeeze past the crowd and started working with hoseok. taehyung knew he had to talk to jeongguk but at least not today.

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

o mai gahd, this was such a shitty chapter, sorry.