三十三

cringey smut ahead

cringey smut ahead

.

With an intimidating gaze, jeongguk took big steps towards taehyung and hovered over him, and whispers, "it's been quite a while since you've broke a rule, kitten. what made you give in to the temptation?" taehyung squirmed under jeongguk's glare and gripped the cushions resting on the sofa. with much difficulty, taehyung raised his index finger and pointed to the television.

"t-that..." taehyung stuttered when jeongguk's cold hand went under taehyung's shirt and started rubbing taehyung's stomach tenderly. jeongguk turned to look at television before humming in consent. "so you got turn on by christian grey and you think he can fuck you better than i can?" taehyung's eyes widened and shook his head violently.

jeongguk sighed in disappointment and stopped rubbing taehyung's stomach, making taehyung let out a loud whine.

"oh kitten, i'll show you who can fuck you better." jeongguk leaned down to taehyung's ear and chuckled lowly and darkly. he removed his hands from under taehyung's shirt and hoisted taehyung up, causing taehyung to let out a shocked gasp as he quickly looped his arms around jeongguk's neck. once jeongguk was done making sure taehyung was secured in his hold, he walked towards and up the stairs. taehyung eyed jeongguk's steps and mentally heaved a sigh of relief when they were nearing their bedroom. 'thank god the punishment won't be as kinky as it was the previous time.' taehyung thought to himself.

too bad luck wasn't on his side.

jeongguk walked past their bedroom and into the study room, he stopped outside before using his elbow to push down the handle of the door and kicked the door open.

"wait here." jeongguk ordered taehyung when they were inside the study room. he plopped taehyung down in his chair before walking over to the bookshelf to take out the book labelled 'taeguk'. he walked over to taehyung and threw that book down onto his study table and picked taehyung up again, but this time, with more strength, making his veins pop.

taehyung watched jeongguk's biceps contract and expand with every move of his hand and the veins all over jeongguk's arms only complimented it. taehyung was so into jeongguk's arms, he didn't even realise they were going down jeongguk's hidden kinky room.

taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by jeongguk, who threw taehyung onto the bed with such force that taehyung felt air knocked right out of his lungs. "oof." taehyung let out a pained sound when his back hit the bed, he glances up to meet jeongguk's gaze before pulling the older in for a heated make out. jeongguk slammed his hands down and rested them on the space beside taehyung's head as he leaned down to capture taehyung's lips for a deeper kiss. their tongues fought for dominance and jeongguk let taehyung win, for he wanted to get this role playing over because he knew taehyung would not give up easily. taehyung pulled away and stared at the string of saliva that connected his and jeongguk's lips.