十二

[31/4/17]{6

[31/4/17]
{6.30 am}

taehyung woke up to the sound of alarm ringing, he looked at the clock groggily and shut it off before going back to sleep but woke up again when he felt someone groping his butt. taehyung immediately opened his eyes only to find jeongguk asleep and smiling to himself.

'pervert.' thought taehyung and he slapped jeongguk's hand away, waking him up in the process.

"morning." jeongguk whispered into taehyung's ear and pulled him closer. taehyung replied jeongguk with a peck on the lips and hid his head in jeongguk's chest shyly. jeongguk chuckled and pulled taehyung up with him into a sitting position and carried him to the bathroom.

"let's shower together." jeongguk told taehyung while locking the door and filled the huge bathtub with warm water. taehyung looked at jeongguk and titled his head then said; "i have school today, can't we do this later?" and that caused jeongguk to turn around to look at taehyung, mouth agape.

"you don't have school today, silly. did you forget?" jeongguk turned around faced his broad back to taehyung. taehyung licked his lips in delight at the sight of jeongguk's back muscles contracting and all that he moved around to grab the bath bomb after turning off the tap.

"sorry, exams stresses me out too much, so, i have to delete some information to store those that i need for exams." taehyung who moved from standing to sitting on top of the toilet cover and shrugged. jeongguk turned around and walked to taehyung, placing both of his hands beside taehyung, trapping him.

"well i hope you haven't forgotten the fact that i love you." jeongguk said with a genuine smile. taehyung smiled back and said; "of course not, i won't forget that," jeongguk's smile got bigger until taehyung continued; "yet." and that made jeongguk drop his smile and look away sadly. afraid that jeongguk was really hurt, taehyung quickly added; "i was kidding, hun. i need to remember that for every of my exams because it gives me motivation." jeongguk's head lifted up and he flashed taehyung his bunny smile that could melt anyone's heart.

"jeongguk..." taehyung said as he turned his head to look at jeongguk who was behind him.

"yeah?" jeongguk replied as he continued to scrub taehyung's back.

"what are we?" and that caused to jeongguk to stop his actions and look at taehyung with disbelief. jeongguk leaned down to peck taehyung's cheeks and said; "do you want to be my boyfriend?" and taehyung stood up with his fist pumping the air. "yes, yes, yes!" taehyung said and jeongguk had to pull him down and hugged him and said; "then you are now officially my boyfriend."

©-chocohyung

√a.n.

ew @ this chapter. i just wanted to make taekook official boyfriends :)