二十四

[27/6/17]

[27/6/17]

"taehyung? what are you doing?" jeongguk asked his sleepy boyfriend.

"hm?" taehyung hummed sleepily, his head was bobbing up and down as he tried to stay focus on completing his holiday homework.

"it's late already, aren't you going to sleep?"

"yeah soon, gukkie," taehyung replied and took a big gulp of his now cold coffee, cringing at the taste.

"i wanna fail this semester," taehyung whined to his boyfriend. jeongguk looked at taehyung in pity and patted his boyfriend on the head.

"you'll do well, baby," jeongguk encouraged and leaned down so that he was now facing the sitting taehyung.

"i hope so," taehyung mumbled and closed the gap between his and jeongguk's head, capturing his boyfriend's lips for a short kiss.

jeongguk pulled away from the kiss and carried taehyung over to the bed.

"not now, gu-" taehyung gets cut off by a short peck on his lips and jeongguk smiled. he moved down to suck on taehyung's neck, creating hickeys all over his neck.

"since school is starting in three days, i figured creating more hickeys would be a great idea, at least people know you're mine."

taehyung giggled and jeongguk frowned.

"your possessiveness is showing, gukkie," taehyung whispered mischievously against jeongguk's ear and proceeded to kiss it before nibbling on it. jeongguk shivered and taehyung smiled.

"can i create a hickey on you too? please?" taehyung pleaded with puppy eyes and bottom lips jutted out. jeongguk rolled his eyes in fake annoyance before nodding his head.

taehyung's eyes lit up in happiness and proceeded to kiss jeongguk's neck. he gingerly sucked on jeongguk's pale skin before giving it kitten licks. jeongguk opened his mouth and let out broken moans at the feeling.

"wait kitten, stop," jeongguk ordered and taehyung halted.

"what's wrong, gukkie?"

"go and study."

"why?" taehyung asked and pouted, clearly unhappy that jeongguk stopped him from creating more hickeys.

"because baby, do you want ice cream?" jeongguk smirked and taehyung smiled widely.

"can i eat it now?" taehyung bounced on the bed excitedly and jeongguk internally cooed at his cute boyfriend.

"maybe, if you study harder, we can have fun," jeongguk said and it motivated taehyung so much, he rushed over to the study table and started scribbling his answers on his homework, not noticing jeongguk's smug smile when he jumped out of bed.

"let's see how fun it can get with ice cream."

√a.n.

this book is becoming trash, i apologise.
the chapters are getting worser than before, i'm really sorry :(
also in case any of you forgotten this, i'm here to remind everyone you're unique and pretty, you're not trash, you don't need to diet <3