三十四

Jeongguk's birthday was yesterday so here's a short chapter to celebrate him being legal in my country!1!1! :)

And my readers are so sweet, I don't deserve this. Thanks for 103k reads ♡

.

[1/8/17]
jeongguk.

"jeongguk, if one day i'm gone, what are you gonna do?" taehyung peered up from his magazine. i furrowed my eyebrows questioningly and said, "why are you asking me this out of the blue?"

"nothing..." he murmured before going back to flip through his magazine.

"what is it that you want?" i ask, and taehyung turned around to face me, a satanic smile on his face, "can you please fuck me, and let me be a dominant bottom?" he batted his eyelashes.

"but we just fucked last week!" i grunt in surprise when taehyung pounces on me without a warning, his ass directly on my dick.

"taehyung." i warn with a stern face.

"jeongguk." he repeated after me, dismissing me with a small smirk on his face. i roll my eyes at his arrogance and he slaps my clothed member lightly, emitting a low growl from me.

"just relax and let me take care of you, please?" his fingers traced my exposed abdomen, and before i know it, he has my pants unzipped and stripped off of me, falling onto the floor, my underwear follows soon after.

"taehyung, i said no." i gripped onto his waist tightly and dug my fingers into his skin, but taehyung doesn't flinch.

"jeongguk, i said yes." he retorted back in a mocking tone that triggered me so bad, i started seeing red.

"awe, is little jeonggukie mad?" he cooed in a baby tone, pissing me off even more.

"stop it, taehyung." my fingers scratched taehyung's waist violently when taehyung used both of his palms to press down boner and rested his weight on it, making it even more difficult and painful to control myself.

taehyung rested his hands on my throbbing boner for a while before removing me, and i let out a breath that i didn't realise i've been holding.

"ride me." i order taehyung, and received a slap on my abdomen. "who's the dominant one here? it's me." taehyung glared at me fiercely and i could feel my boner getting harder.

"wow there's something poking my ass." taehyung commented before placing his hands on my abdomen and lifted himself up. he stared at my throbbing erection before smirking. "damn gukkie, you sure are prickly. are you a cactus in disguise?"

"kim taehyung!" i burst out and slapped his ass, momentarily scaring taehyung. "i said, ride me."

taehyung grumbled before stripping himself and adjusted himself on top of shaft so that the tip of my dick was poking his red and leaking entrance.

"oh yeah, wait, wait, wait." he scrambled of the bed and i prop myself up using my elbows and leaned against the headboard. "what are you doing?" i asked in exasperation as i watched taehyung struggle to move over the full length mirror from across the room.

"there." taehyung huffed and wiped the sweat on his forehead. "now we can see each other being fucked." taehyung pounced back on top of me and adjusted himself so that my tip was once again, poking his entrance.

i quickly gripped taehyung's waist when he starts lowering himself down, and i ask in concern, "don't you need lube? i don't want you to get hurt."

"whatever, it's fine, i wanna try rough sex." taehyung shrugged me off before pushing himself down and my member gets sucked into his tight hole. taehyung lets out a sharp cry and rested his head on my chest.

"oh god." taehyung moaned in pain when he sank down without lube, and i lifted his chin and kissed away the tears pricking the corners of his eyes. "you don't have to continue without lube."

"but i want to!" he persisted with insistence in his eyes and i let out a sigh before connecting my lips with his. i slowly pushed taehyung down while kissing him to distract him from the pain and when i was finally in him, he was already a sobbing mess. i caressed his cheeks and used my thumb to wipe away his tears before breaking from the kiss. "take your time to adjust, i'll wait." i assured him.
"move." taehyung said after minutes of silence band i slowly lifted up his hip before slamming it back down. i let out a moan at the feeling of taehyung's warm hole that surrounded my member with warmth and i lost my shit. i slapped taehyung's ass before looking at him. "can daddy fuck you now?"

taehyung gave me a nod.

i pull my hip back before snapping it forward, filling taehyung up again. taehyung shuddered at how face i was thrusting into him and turned to face the mirror.

"look at how hot this is, daddy, making me cry and writhe with your cock." taehyung moaned and clawed my chest, leaving red marks everywhere. i felt myself nearing my release when taehyung started talking dirty to me, and my face contorted into an uncomfortable frown.

"is daddy close? beg for it." he ordered and grabbed the base of my shaft, preventing me from releasing into him.

"please baby, please let daddy come." i begged pathetically but i couldn't really be bothered to care about how much of a loser i sound like now because all i could think about is my release. taehyung scratched his chin before shaking his head. "nope, let's come together."

i angled myself before thrusting hard and taehyung lets out a strangled moan, and i know i've successfully hit his special bundle of nerves. i continue to thrust in a fast pace, making sure that with every thrust, my tip would hit taehyung's prostate without fail. taehyung released his strong grip on the base of my dick and his hole gave me a quick squeeze, signalling that he's close.

i smirked to myself, and with one last thrust, both of us came. i watched taehyung frown when my warm release fills him up, causing his abdomen to swell slightly. i sighed in content before pulling taehyung down on the bed with me and covered both of us with a blanket.

"how was this sex?" taehyung pressed his face into my chest and i smile. "it was fun and sexy to see you being a dominant bottom." i could feel taehyung smile against my chest.

"i love you, gukkie."

"i love you too." i pecked his sweaty forehead.

"oh and happy birthday. i hope you like this present." taehyung yawned before pressing a kiss on my chest and drifted off to sleep. "thank you, baby, i loved it."

√a.n.

For your information, I almost cried while writing this because it's so cringy.

I feel asleep while writing this that's why I couldn't publish it yesterday, sorry. But here's a cringy smut to celebrate jeongguk's 21st birthday!!! Sorry for the cringy dirty talk though-