-1-

Taehyung never told me and the others where Hoseok and him moved to. Which got me very upset and irritated.

Jimin thinks everyone doesn't care about the situation back then, but the truth is, they all are still a little upset on how a 'best friend' would do that. Like come on, who would get over that situation so easily. Playing with your friends feelings, making them go through so much pain because you like it?!

It may sound like it's just a little problem, but no! If you seen what he put Tae through, then you'll be yelling in your mind like I am right now!

"Yah, you okay?", Jin asked.

"H-Huh? Oh, yeah I-I'm fine"

"Hmm, okay then"

"Aye, Tae said Hoseok and him moved back, they're planning on going to a university together", Namjoon said while reading the text message on his phone.

Oh yeah, the others and I do keep in touch with them, but for me, not really. Well I'm the one trying to keep in touch with Tae, he just doesn't reply to any of my calls or texts.

I scoffed at the thought of being ignored.

"O-Oh, really?", Jimin said quietly.

"Damn, he said they're looking for there dorms already, that was fast"

"That reminds me, we have to go back to our dorms, it's getting dark", Jin said.

We all nodded and said our goodbyes to each other.

------------------------------------------------

"I'm so tired", Yoongi said while laying in his bed and hugging his blanket.

Yoongi isn't a bad roommate at all. All he does is sleep, eat, watch TV, go on his phone...basically normal things. Well I did catch him doing push-ups, which you rarely see because he is mostly sleeping, not working out.

"Of course you are", I rolled my eyes while taking off my shirt and pants.

He groaned.

"Can't you pick up your clothes please, I'm always the one who has to do it for you, and you know how hard it is for me to get out of bed"

"Oh shut up and go to sleep", I picked up my clothes and threw it in the basket.

-------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

"You think Tae and Hoseok are going to be at our university?", I asked Namjoon.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, which made me blush.

We had been dating for a year already and to tell you guys, Namjoon is the sweetest boyfriend anyone can ever get. He is clumsy sometimes, but that's what makes him cute.

"Uhh, well you jinxed it, cause look", he pointed at something in front of us.

I looked at where he was pointing. I gasped at a lost looking Hoseok and Taehyung with a paper in there hands.

"Y-Yah! I didn't know you guys were coming here!!", I yelled.

They looked our way and gasped just like me. I ran up to them and gave them a tight hug.

"Y-Yah, we can't breath", Hoseok said while laughing.

I let go of the hug and stared at the both of them.

"I'm so happy that our group is back to its full self", I said while wiping a fake tear away.

"Don't be so dramatic", Tae chuckled.

"You guys hit puberty pretty well", I said while looking at them from top to bottom.

"Same goes to you guys", Hoseok said.

"Well of course, it hit me like a truck", I said while whipping my invisible long hair.

They all chuckled.

"So, what's your guys dorm number?", Namjoon asked.

"159", they both said.

"Ahh, that's kinda close to ours, we're heading that way anyways, lets go"