-2-

Jungkook's POV

"Wait what?!", I sat up quickly.

"Don't you ever listen, Tae and Hoseok are going to the same university as us, there dorm is kinda close to ours", Namjoon said.

"What's his dorm number?", I asked while putting a shirt on.

"159"

"Okay thanks", I hung up the call and walked out my dorm.

-------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the front door softly. I didn't feel nervous at all for some reasons.

The door opened and revealed a shirtless Hoseok. I scoffed at the sight and looked behind him to see a sleepy Tae rubbing his eye.

"Did I interrupt your guys love moment?", I said irritatedly.

Hoseok scoffed.

"What are you doing here?", he asked coldly.

"How come you guys didn't tell me that both of you were coming to the same university as us?"

"Jungkook, we barely just got here, we're tired, we didn't know you guys were coming here too, and also, have you ever heard of the word patience?", Hoseok rolled his eyes.

I watched Tae walk up next to Hoseok. He's gotten more skinnier, more feminine.

"I haven't seen you for awhile, you grew up well", I said while staring at him.

"You too", he said.

"Anyways, we're tired, we'll talk tomorrow, goodnight", Hoseok said then slammed the door in my face.

I scoffed and walked back to my dorm.

------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV

"Hurry up Hobi! I want to go meet the others!", I said while putting my skinny jeans on.

"Hold on, let me fix my hair real quick", he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked in front of him. I started fixing his hair since he takes too long doing it himself.

"There, now lets go", I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the dorm.

"Babe, why are you in such a rush?", he whined.

"Because I miss the others so much, don't you?"

"Well, yeah I guess"

"You haven't seen them for two years and you're not even sure if you miss them?"

"Well you see, we had a lot of problems back then, remember?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Hey, but just be glad I'm happy now and that I stopped taking those damn pills", I smiled.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

------------------------------------------------

"I'm so happy I get to see you guys again!", I said while hugging all of them.

I hugged Jimin last. He looked so nervous.

The others did tell me back then about what Jimin was doing to me. I was upset and mad about it. I have been ignoring him ever since I moved. But now, I kinda do miss us being best friends.

"H-Hey Tae..can I talk to you for a minute?", Jimin asked.

I nodded.

------------------------------------------------

Once we were out of the cafeteria, Jimin turned around to face me.

"What is it?", I asked.

He stared at me for awhile. Tears started coming down his cheeks.

"Y-Yah, don't cry"

He hugged me tightly. I was startled by the sudden action, but soon hugged him back.

"I-I'm sorry..", he whispered.

"It's o-okay"

"It's n-not okay, how are you so cool about this? I literally made you suffer back then, I'm such a bad friend", he said while more tears were coming down his cheeks.

"Jimin, everyone makes mistakes, okay? Listen, if you said our friendship is broken, it's not, because I miss my best friend being with me, remember the time when I tripped and fell in front of everyone at the mall, and you did the same thing to make me feel better?"

He nodded while laughing. I wiped his tears away and continued.

"I just want us to go back like how we used to be, okay? Can we do that?"

He chuckled and nodded.

"You're too nice to me Tae, even though you're okay with all this, the guilt is still going to be eating me alive", he said.

I sighed.

"Just don't think about it too much, think about our happy moments, the memories we created when we were kids"

He smiled.

"Thank you Tae, I don't really know what to say...I'm just shock you're not yelling and cussing at me..."

"I barely yell and cuss"

"Oh yeah", he chuckled.