-17-

I walked out of the cafe and headed straight to my dorm.

Once I got there, I hesitated to open the front door. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I looked up and saw Jin walking back and forth while Namjoon was trying to calm him down. Jungkook and Hoseok sat on the sofa while glaring at each other. They didn't even noticed I walked in.

"W-What happened?", I asked softly.

"Tae! Where were you?!", Jungkook yelled.

He sat up quickly and walked towards me. He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly.

"Why did you leave this morning?", he asked quietly.

I ignored his question and took his arm off me softly. I walked towards Jin and Namjoon.

"What happened?", I asked them.

They both looked at me.

"Did Jungkook force you into sex?!", Jin asked while holding my shoulders.

"W-What?", I felt my face starting to heat up.

"Did he force you or not?! Because I swear if he did, I'm going to spank-!", I cut him off.

"No no, he didn't force me!", I said quickly.

"So you let him do it to you?", Hoseok asked.

I looked at him and bit my lip. I looked back at Jin and sighed. I nodded slowly.

Jin and Namjoon sighed.

"Did you like it though?", Hoseok asked.

Hoseok's POV

I know it's a weird question, but I wanna see if he liked it or not. If he didn't like it, does that mean Jungkook forced it on him? Maybe Tae is too scare to admit it.

"Of course he did", Jungkook said.

"Every moan he made sounded like he was feeling it"

I scoffed and looked at Tae, waiting for his answer.

"Tae, you don't have to answer, you must be uncomfortable, go change into some comfortable clothes, I'll make lunch for us", Jin said.

He glared at me and Jungkook, and walked into the kitchen.

I followed Tae into the bedroom and leaned onto the door frame while I watched him change into a different shirt.

"How come you don't have any marks, since you had..sex", I asked.

He turned to look at me and turned back around.

"I told him to not leave marks", he said.

I guess he didn't want us to know he had sex.

"Can you get out? I wanna change into my sweatpants..", he said softly.

"So you'll let Jungkook see your body and not me? Okay then", I said coldly and walked out.

Jimin's POV

"Have you seen Tae and the others?", I asked Yoongi.

He shook his head no and looked back at his phone. I sighed and sat down next to him.

We're both in the cafeteria since we told the others to meet us here. We haven't been here for awhile, so why not come back.

I looked to my side since I felt someone staring at me. I was met with Yoongi's dark drown eyes.

You know, once I stare at him, he is handsome.

"What?", I asked.

He didn't answer. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the restroom.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"J-Just let me do this real quick", he said.

I was about to say something, until I was cut off by his lips.