-5-

(A/N)

The song up there reminds me of Tae and Jungkook in this story.

-------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I sat up and walked towards the front door when I heard a knock. I opened it and was met with an angry looking Hoseok.

"Didn't I tell you to take him to our dorm", he said harshly.

"Oh, I forgot"

He rolled his eyes and walked in. He went straight to my bedroom. I watched him walk out with a sleeping Tae in his arms.

"You know I'm glad I came in time, I already knew you were going to do something to him"

He glared at me and walked out. I watched the door close behind him. I sat down on the sofa and sighed.

"I just wanted a kiss, that's all"

Jin's POV

"You think Jimin would want to be in a relationship right now?", Namjoon asked.

"I already talked to him about it, he said he wants to focus on his career right now"

"Ahh okay"

"What about Yoongi?"

"He said he's not sure yet"

"Damn, do you always ask these questions to them?"

I chuckled.

"Well, I gotta get to know how the kids are right? I gotta make sure if they are happy, ask them how life is, or even comfort them"

Namjoon smiled.

"You're so sweet princess", he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I know", I replied.

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

Yoongi's POV

"Ugh! Jungkook, pick up your damn clothes!", I yelled.

He groaned and sat up slowly. He walked towards his clothes on the floor while whining, and threw them in the basket.

"Go throw away your trash in the bin, and maybe put yourself in it too", I said and changed into more comfortable clothes.

He rolled his eyes and picked up the finished cup of noodles. He walked out, not forgetting to punch my arm.

"Yah!"

I groaned and laid in bed. I sighed while looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm back", Jungkook said while laying back into his bed.

"Wow, great", I said sarcastically.

I sighed from the silence.

"Hoseok loves Tae a lot, huh?", I asked.

"..Yeah", Jungkook sighed.

"..You know, I wonder what it feels like to be loved by someone", I said.

"Yah, you have us who loves you"

I chuckled.

"I know, but you know what I'm talking about, I want someone to cuddle me in bed with them, or kiss me goodnight"

"Hey, you will find that someone okay? It just takes time"

"But I want the time to be now.."

Jungkook sighed and turned to face me.

"I can tell you like someone, or maybe even..love?"

I smiled towards him and nodded.

"Yeah, I do, but he's taken..", I said sadly.

"Wait, don't tell me-"

"Yep, I love Hoseok"