-14-

After I left Hoseok's place. I went straight back to my dorm and plopped myself onto the bed.

"Hey princess", Namjoon said while laying on top of me.

"You're so heavy", I mumbled against the pillow.

He chuckled. I felt his lips brush against my neck. I blushed at the feeling. He pecked my neck and sat up.

"Get some rest, you must be really tired", he said while smiling.

I nodded with half lidded eyes.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the feeling of someone poking my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with a smiling Namjoon.

"Good morning princess", he said while pecking my lips.

I smiled back at him.

"How come you're up so early?", I asked while rubbing my eye.

"Jungkook called and said he couldn't sleep", Namjoon said while rolling his eyes.

"Did you go over to his place?", I asked while sitting up.

"Nah, he's a big boy now, he can at least try to fall asleep"

"Well you could've at least try to help him fall asleep", I said while getting off the bed.

"You know he's going through a hard time too", I walked into the bathroom and started doing my morning routine.

"I know, but I feel like Jungkook still needs to learn his lesson from two years ago", he said.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth.

"What does that have to do with not helping him sleep?"

"Princess, listen, I still feel bad for Tae, okay? We don't know if Jimin is going to start acting like that again and more importantly, Jungkook and Hoseok, you know how Tae literally ran towards us crying, he even took almost all of his pills, I don't want that to happen again, I feel like the two of them still needs to learn their lesson and give Tae some space"

I finished changing into my shirt and jeans. I looked straight into Namjoon's eyes and sighed.

"But don't you feel bad that we been keeping Tae away from the two? They both are literally stressed out you know, that's why Jungkook couldn't sleep, he needs Tae by his side...Hoseok too..", I looked down and thought about what I said.

Hoseok and Jungkook both need Tae..no, they want Tae for themselves.

"You see how complicated this is?", Namjoon said while sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah..I know"

Jimin's POV

"Ah Jungkook, where are you going?", I asked while setting the groceries down.

"Going for a walk", he said and walked passed me in the hallway.

I pouted and stared at his figure. He looked so upset and irritated.

I opened the door and walked in my dorm. I don't have a dorm mate. I actually like it by myself here. It's more peaceful.

I set the groceries down on the kitchen island and walked back out into the living room. I sat down on the sofa and stared at the black screen on the TV.

Jungkook and Hoseok must really love Tae. He sure is lucky he has two boys chasing after him.

Will it be fun to tease them a little?