-10-

Jin's POV

"You guys okay?", I asked Hoseok once he came out of the room.

"...We're fine.."

I wasn't convinced by his answer. He was about to walk out, but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

He sighed.

"He forgave me..but we broke up"

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"W-What why?"

"He said it's for the best, he keeps on saying that he keeps causing problems, which is not true"

"...Okay, you can go", I sighed.

I didn't want to talk about this situation with him right now. He must be so heartbroken. I already know talking about it will be hard for him.

I'm not mad at Tae for breaking up with him. I mean I know that he's already stressed out. He even went back to taking those damn pills.

"Babe, what's wrong?", Namjoon asked while walking in shirtless with a towel around his waist.

"..Hoseok and Tae broke up"

He stopped drying his hair with the other towel and sighed.

"I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to be so soon"

"Tae is just stressed out, he's been taking his pills again"

"What..."

"He's been taking his pills", I repeated.

I watched him walk towards the room Tae was in. I followed him behind and watched him open the door immediately.

"Tae-Yah! What's wrong?", I asked in a worried tone.

"I-I don't feel good", he said while breathing hard.

"R-Relax Tae, breathe slowly", Namjoon said while taking out his phone quickly.

I held Tae in my arms tightly from falling. I felt his head lay on my chest. I looked down at him and watched his eyes starting to close.

"Y-Yah, Tae don't fall asleep", I said.

My eyes started to get watery.

"Babe, look", Namjoon said.

I looked up and watched him hold the orange bottle.

"Was the bottle filled up? Or has it been half like this"

I widened my eyes.

"Call the ambulance!"