-16-

I moaned at every thrust he made. He thrusted slowly, which made me feel the pain and pleasure more.

"F-Fuck, is this your first time?", Jungkook asked.

I nodded while clenching the pillow above me tightly. Tears started coming down my cheeks once he started thrusting faster.

Jungkook leaned down and buried his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to kiss the side of my neck, up to my jaw.

"I love you", he whispered.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the feeling of an arm wrapping around my waist. I heard light snores behind me. Memories from last night flashed through my mind.

What am I suppose to tell the others now? That I had sex with Jungkook for no reason? That I started to feel good while we were doing it? Will they think I'm a slut or a whore?

I sighed at the thought and gently took Jungkook's arm off my waist. He didn't wake up, which I'm glad.

I got out of the bed, which I just realized we were sleeping in. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself, since I was fully naked.

I walked into the living room and grabbed all my clothes from the floor. I set the blanket down and put my clothes on.

I soon walked out.

Jungkook's POV

I continued drying my hair with the towel. Once I was finished, I dressed up in a black t-shirt and black jeans. I walked out of my dorm and headed straight to Jin's and Namjoon's dorm.

Yes, I am upset that Tae left me in bed alone. I wanted him to stay a little longer so we can cuddle together at least.

I knocked on the front door and was greeted with Jin wearing a pink apron.

"What is it Jungkook?", he asked.

"Is Tae here?"

"No, I thought he was with you?"

"He left this morning"

"Maybe he went back to his dorm"

I nodded.

"Alright, thank you"

------------------------------------------------

"Is Tae here?", I asked Hoseok.

"No, I thought you had him", Hoseok scoffed.

"I'm serious Hoseok, Tae left this morning, I don't know where he is now"

He stared at me for a moment and sighed.

"What did you do to him last night?", he asked.

I smirked. I watched him clench his fist.

"I had sex with him"

"What?!"

Hoseok and I turned to the voice. Jin and Namjoon stared at me with a shock expression.

Taehyung's POV

I'm too scare to face them. I mean, I know I can just keep this a secret, but they will find out somehow. That's how these situations always happen.