Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Save

A sting and scratchy feeling are making me bite my lip for million times. I also could sense a burning awareness on the skin of my ribcage in the right side. It is long mild pain along my ribs. But one thing that overcomes every shitty feeling? The fulfillment. The delightment. It is like I launched myself into something new. I know how many times I thought about that phrase. Alam kong ilang gabing nasa lamang ng isip ko iyon. I have decided that those words will be in my body--along to my soul. It will be inked with me forever. Until I turned into colorful glittered ashes.

"How it is?" Sebastian snapped me out carefully.

I turned to him, sliding up my swing top, revealing my tattoo.

He licked his bottom lip, grazing a soft trace around the redness of the skin on the side of my ribs, in line with my boob. It made me writhe a little. His eyes burned against my skin, delicately looking at the ink. I know he knows what I am feeling. His eyes giving me warmth I am craving.

Nanatili ang daliri niya sa paligid nito ngunit nang makita niya ang pagkagat ko ng labi, inalis niya iyon.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"It's fine." I winced, saying the words. "I love it," I muttered under my breath, gazing my imprinted words on my skin. It is a Latin phrase, having a soulful meaning to me and my life. As what I am, when I am, why I am. To always strive for the better. To ever look forward for better things. This is me for the better.

semper ad meliora

At the side of the phrase, there's a mermaid tail, enclosing the bottom of the words. It is what my heart screaming to me long time ago. I am giving my body what she ever wants. The size of it is visible to the naked eye. And I really fucking love it to the depths of my feelings. I am in love with it. Really. And seriously.

"What do you think?" tanong ko sa kanya.

His eyes raked my tattoo then flew back to my features. His palm caress my cheek and he fucking smiled, that made me squirm at my place. I gave him the same intensity of his touch and smile.

"You are beautiful," he breathed, knocking out the air in my lungs easily.

I sucked out of breath and smiled, beaming, I supposed as I can't contain my emotions.

"Thank you for supporting me," mutawi ko.

Binaba ko ang aking damit. I cling to his tee shirt. I closed my eyes for a while to feel everything. Every moments feel so fucking right with him. Him, supporting me with the things I ever want in my life that I almost missed. Him, right here, saying I am fucking beautiful and I feel it, every syllables, that I am really, really the word he uttered. He feels so fucking good right to me.

Then slowly opening my lids, seeing him, looking down at me. "As always for you, love." And he leaned slowly and carefully as his lips crush against my craving one. I parted mine that made him sucked my bottom lip, nipping it deliciously. "Proud of you." He smiled into my mouth. Ganoon din ang ginawa ko.

Before pulling away from his mouth, "Me, too. Keep loving thy self."

The corner of his lips edged. I still want to kiss him. I slide my palm under his shirt and feel the firmness again. I want to be cover up by him right now. I want the warmth of his body against mine, covering me, taking me over. Because I feel so much right now, I want to explode and shudder under him. But I am inside my room and he respects my family's house. He is under my father's property.