Chapter 35

Hello, the last chap of Hooked. This is Seb's POV. *squeals, thank you for reading Hooked. I hope you enjoy every chapter of this story. THANK YOU, Lana! THANK YOU, for lending your eyes, heart, and mind to hear Lana and Sebastian! THANK YOU! God bless you all!

Epilogue na lang ang kulang! 

Thank you!

Enjoy Sebastian!

x

**

Chapter 35

Reason

Marjorie snored silently, breathing through her nose, and sleeping wildly. A leg draped over my waist as her arm hugging me. Kalat ang buhok sa unan. Inalis ko ang ilang buhok na humaharang upang hindi ko makita ang kanyang mukha. The exotic features of her beauty, her face furrowed slightly as she moved over my armpit. Mas lalong humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin. Mas bumaon ang mukha niya sa akin. The soft and flawless skin are all over me. I can't stop staring at her gorgeous oval face. Her thick lashes are all down, and behind those are the most striking black eyes. Her eyes told me million adventures to be unfold, someday. In the depths of those are wilderness and ventures. Her straight-edged nose that scrunch whenever she feels irritated, happy, or satisfied. Flawless, soft, and edgy cheeks that I want to hold for the all the lifetimes. And her lips, the curve of the softest of all, her crimson pair, which speak thousand of questions that all have sense to me.

Certainly, articulate millions of wayward terms in her own language. Her lips.

That I want to kiss, too. Definitely.

Lana Marjorie is beauty and love all at once. That physically, she's attractive, but she's more than of that. She is above of all external features. Because her heart has many rooms for the people she loved dearly. That she'd probably combat faster that you wouldn't imagine. She'll fight, I'm sure, if she knows it is the only truth.

She is recklessly good.

And still finding, curious about who she want to be.

That's why it is not hard to fall quickly on her.

The crudeness of her words.

The rawness of her emotions.

The wickedness side of her.

Her big heart. Absolutely.

Everything about Marjorie is enchanting. Figuratively, my heart find new reason for the things I've never expected to risk. I fell in love immediately. Mabilis man sa una naming pagkikita ngunit ang alam ko lamang ay gusto ko siyang kasama. Is that enough motive? For me, yes. We met at some luxurious club NY. Though the night ended, us, sleeping together, not exactly we got screwed. We just slept and halted.

I raked my brains for reasons why, I don't know first.

Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit, kahit tinignan ko siya. Maybe because of her eyes, those pair told me to stop and think about it. Ganoon din ang sagot na binigay ng mata niya. When her lips against mine, moving synchronously, battling the same intensity, I don't ever want to stop for ever. It was aesthetic, God knows, my mind was exploding. I want to touch her everywhere, the smoothness of her fair tone. I badly desire to do everything slowly, to inhale, and to settle every little movement inside my head. Gusto kong maalala lahat ng iyon kahit sa sandaling ito. She was something.

She is something for me.

Tinignan ko muli siyang natutulog, mahigpit pa rin ang yakap sa akin. My lips lifted, and using the back of my hand, I touched her cheek. My beautiful mermaid moaned softly at that caress. I breathed a sigh, and absorb her. Unhurriedly.