Chapter 26

Chapter 26

My fault

The warm wind pressed against my body as I let the sun rays kissed my bare skin. My sun glasses is protecting my eyes at all costs as I lay my body alongside the fine white sands. Pakiramdam ko may ilang buhangin na ang humahalik sa pisngi ng aking butt. Medyo nakakakiliti pero patuloy pa rin ako sa paghiga with just wearing a flowery reef bralette that ties at back and black high-waist ripped shorts. It is so refreshing, hearing the sound of the waves crashing each other, letting do they ever wanted, and feeling the liberation flowing endlessly.

Last night, I enjoyed the calm waves, looking at the vastness of everything. It was so dark and the only lights are from the post and from the boat, blinking and floating on the sea. Everything was so tranquil in the other town of San Mateo, Luwasan. I and Sebastian, stayed inside a tent, sleeping our hearts out and making out. I told him, he's right, this place is magical and beyond what I've expected to be while kissing him on top of him. Mumbling things out that we need to go back here, not because of following Leigh, but because we need to be here and make out again with some touching. You know what I mean. We'll move as the waves shift, too. That, that, too.

I had enjoyed the island hopping yesterday. Isa lang ang napuntahan naming isla dahil kailangan kong maabutan si Leigh at makausap. I have reason to go back here for the other islands. Wait for me islas! I'm coming back for you, guys!

Ngayon, umalis na sina Leigh at Yuan sa San Mateo. Well, the Chinese guy entailing a Wong name, he's cute and good-looking. While the great Benjamin is doing his damndest to pretend the ever loving shit of him. Me, too. It was so hard, but this is for Leigh and for Tito Fernando. We are moving secretly. Nalaman na rin ni Leigh ang tungkol sa amin ni Sebastian. We had a talk. The four of us.

Me.

Seb.

Leigh.

Benj.

My boyfriend and I plotted some things for the two. It was all the plan, but I guess it made the tension thicker. My heart broke for the two lonely hearts that could make up for today. It was really hard to pretend everything's shits. We are trying so fucking hard. For everyone. For everyone's very own happy-endless beginnings and endings.

Napaupo ako at hinanap si Sebastian sa paligid. And I saw him on the sea, surfing and battling the waves with the board. He is so good, balancing and standing still. He look so fucking hot right now. Just a board shorts and topless, those pecs and firmness are screaming to touch by my hands. My goodness and I want to join him and kiss him. Kulang na lamang ay may hawakan akong karatula upang ipagsabi sa lahat ng boyfriend ko iyon. Ngayon, nakita kong pinapanood siya ng ilang tao sa Grecia.

Tumayo ako at pinagmasdan siyang suungin ang alon hanggang sa bumaba na ito at tangayin siya. My breath hitched with worry, muntik na 'kong sumuong ngunit nang makita ko ang pag-ahon at paghawak niya sa board sabay angat ng ulo niya'y napanatag ang aking puso. He damn look at me, straight and direct. Not anyone. Not anything. But me. Sa akin bumalik ang tingin niya.

Hindi na 'ko nag-alangan na tumakbo at pumunta sa dagat upang siya'y salubungin. The waves welcomed the mermaid as I expected. I swam to his place. And he huddled, too, bringing the board.

"You killed it!" I shouted, clinging to him. "You are soooo goood!" I kissed his cheek.

Sebastian chuckled. Tinangay kung saan ang board nang yakapin niya 'ko. Umalon ng malakas ngunit parehas kaming nakayakap sa isa't isa. I felt him lifting me a little na halos salo niya ang pwersa ng alon. My hair stick out in different places on me when the waves calmed. Ang malakas niya'y bisig ay nasa aking beywang. Ganoon din ang akin. Ngiting-ngiti kaming tumingin sa isa't isa.