Epilogue

Hello, this is Epilogue of Hooked! Thank you, you!  :D

See you on, #NewtxMaggie or sa In Between :)

x

**

Epilogue

Hooked

Wait...let me fucking scream.

April 2018, we were at Coachella, California for the music and arts festival. I, Seb, Saige, and Sari were all there to witness the magic of music. And of course, outfit of each of the person in the festival. Ligayang-ligaya rin ako sa napili kong kasuotan doon. A simple satin top and faded-blue shorts, partnered with my maroon boots. And of course, her two sisters were happy, too, dahil una si Sari gustong-gusto talagang nakakapunta sa mga ganitong events, festival or concerts of her favorite band or artist while Saige, she wants to be clothed with elegancy and classiness in the festival. Dahil suot niya ang bagong labas na clothing line ng Kendall and Kylie. She was hoping to see the two sisters in the event, too. Luckily, Sebastian has a friend and that friend is kinda close to a friend of, holy fuck, nalito na rin ako. Basta, Saige had met the two Jenners. I am so happy for her. Of course! Kung ako man ang nasa kalagayan ni Saige, I'd probably lose my shits. I will never move on again. The story of how we had, or should I say manage to be in the festival was...Sebastian was doing a campaign for a clothing line. He asked me, kung gusto ko bang sumama. He also said about bringing his two sisters! Nanlaki ang mata ko syempre sa kanyang alok! Definitely we're going to Cali for a whole month of April! 3 consecutive weekends kasi ang Coachella! Mabuti na lamang ay natapos na nila Sari at Saige ang kanilang requirements sa school para makasama.

I'd became the big sister of them when Seb started to shoot. Syempre, we were supportive of him, but sandali lang kasi naglibot-libot na kami buong place ng festival. We wanted, girls, to absorb the whole surreal moment. Tuwang-tuwa ako kay Sari sa pagbabanggit niya ng ilang artista sa Hollywood. Of course, the three of us, fangirled so much. Or even over so much. We took a lot of pictures, sang our hearts out, and literally, spent all day with each other faces. Ate lot of foods. LOT of PIZZAS. BURGERS. My kind of heaven.

When night, of course, we were still partying, but we had Sebastian at that time. The two of us had secret, that his sisters didn't know. Of course, it needed to be a secret! We made out how many times, somewhere in dark place...or even in the bathroom when the two were happily sleeping. My kind of moment, I'd remembered with my Coachella experience. Accomplishment! Just kidding, but you know, it is kinda an achievement, to make out and get screwed secretly!

Kaya ko lamang naalala ito'y dahil I am doing a vblog of my experience. Ilang buwan na rin ang nakakalipas simula ng pangyayaring ito. And yes, ngayon lang ako nagka-energy upang mag-edit at tignan-tignan muli ang mga video at larawan naming apat. I've decide what songs I'll put in my vblog. Probably Coming Alive of Kodaline, sobrang LSS din ako doon or maybe, LANY's good girls? Yes, OMG! I though I've decided!

I stared at my laptop but my phone pinged. My bff's name popped in the screen, a text message from her. Hindi magkaugaga ang sarili ko sa pagkuha ng aking telepono upang malaman ang sagot ni Leigh sa pag-aya namin sa kanila ni Benj. We have spare tickets for a concert. We want to bond kasi sana.

So, I read Le's message.

From Leigh:

Fine. Sama kami. x

And I screamed.

So fucking screamed. Loud. And laughed at the same time. Tumayo pa 'ko sa aking kama at naglulundagdag dahil sa sagot ni Leigh. They are going to be with us! Today! Today! Holy shit! Sasama sina Leigh and Benj sa amin ni Seb. Walang humpay ang pagtalon ko sa akin kama, not minding my laptop...until I remember who's sleeping.