~Important Note to the Reader~ (please read!)

Hello! I'm xxLumosMagicxx and I'm the author of this series. I have a disclaimer before we jump into the story, and I really hope you read it.
It's not even that long. Siriusly, if you can read a chapter of this book, you can manage to read the first author's note (it's less than 500 words, mind you).

Now, I started this story a few years back in early jr. high, and I'm not exactly proud of it. I've reread it and have cringed, banged my head in frustration, and wanted to wave a wand and fix it all. But alas, this takes much time and thought to fix. I took a very long break recently and just came back, so my ideas are new but mixed and confused.

I promise this story will be revamped soon, and I really am trying to work on it! There will be MANY edits, new ideas, more realistic scenarios, fixed plot-holes, and a much better, thought out, original plot. I am fully aware of how many fanfics have striking similarities, and I am really trying to fix that. So please, PLEASE, don't tell me this is similar to various stories. I'M AWARE!!! This will be fixed!

I truly am sorry for the immaturity and mistakes of this story. Bear with me, as it gets much better in the later years. Anna won't be such a Mary Sue and the plot won't be as boring.

Now, for some requests...

1) PLEASE MAKE INLINE COMMENTS! Many of them, unfortunately, will be deleted once I edit. I don't know if there's a way to prevent this (please tell me if there is), and I'll do my best to preserve them, but it just really sucks because we're going on over three years of comments for this series. So please, I'm BEGGING YOU, please comment! Inline comments are honestly the best! I love seeing reactions and so do others. Don't be shy!

2) Stop telling me things twenty people already have, okay? Yes, Anna's related to many characters. Yes, there are plotholes. Yes, there's noncanon info. Yes, my grammar sucked ass. Yes, the story was boring and dull and unrealistic and unedited and messed up and...I  u.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d. So please, unless there's something that's not been told, quit nitpicking every mistake.

3) I write in a mix of American and British English. I'm American, my editor is the latter, and I have mixed habits. Deal with it.

4) Check out my other story, "Hidden In Plain Sight" when you get the chance, plz and thanks.

If you're still reading, thank you so much! 

Now, onto the story...