Around 2016

I was in a cruise ship and I saw the members of BTS, laughing and hanging around when my eyes laid on him, Suga. I found out myself that I have a crush on him. It was night when the cruise ship struck on something and the water starting to fill the ship. I found myself in the sea; slowly drifting down and thought I would die but I saw him again, not far away beside me. Our eyes connected for a moment and then we both reached for each other's hand. Later, it was morning and I found myself in an abandoned and ruined building; where the survivors are staying in with blankets draped on their shoulders. As I pass them, I noticed Suga standing at the end with his back facing me. When I finally neared him, he whirled around and gave me a flower—white lily precisely.

Why does this dream like the Titanic? 😂 Anyways, I actually searched up the meaning of white lily flower in the net and these are what I found:
▣ Old dream books interpret them as a symbol of the love, admiration, modesty and selflessness. Because lilies are often integrated into burial wreaths, they symbolise for some people the death.
▣ White lilies represent pure love and harmony.
▣ If we receive flowers in the dream, we are looking for love, concern, and for someone to acknowledge us in some way.

So just like any other ARMYS, I wanted him or maybe all of them to know that I exist and acknowledge me at least? I guess this is my interpretation.

🌸

I was on my way to a stadium and a said event will happen. There, I saw BTS including my best friend sitting on the bleachers. When I walked up to them, they suddenly went quiet from their loud chattering. And then, all of them have smirks on their faces except Suga—clueless. They dragged Suga up and pushed him next to me. The members left us while laughing and whistling at us. Meanwhile, my best friend was giggling to my flushed face.

What the fock just happened? So I shared this to my bff and she finds it hilarious but loved it for shipping us in my dream. 😂

🌸

Me and Taehyung as children lives in a run-down house in a province. We ran and chasing each other playfully until eomma Jin came to the scene. He pulled our ears and scolded us for being noisy at the same time.

I find this a cute dream.