02|21|17 - ❝Be My Girlfriend❞

My best friend and I was in a restaurant with our parents. It was night and my parents invited J-hope for a dinner; for appearing as a guest of some sort of a program. Our table were separated to our parents, leaving J-hope with us across the table. It was awkward at first but suddenly, he asked me something of what I currently have. My best friend beside me nudged my arm. She whispered to my ear and said, "Tell him you're still a virgin." And so, I slapped her arm and told her to shut up. I took my wallet with a picture of Suga in it. J-hope noticed the picture and there was a slight changes on his face; like he was jealous. My best friend was called by her parents and left the two of us alone. I took a seat beside him to ask for a photograph with him but he denied. He said it's a restriction by the bighit company so he asked me to be his girlfriend instead, even in long distance relationship. I hesitated and said I need to learn Korean language first. Later, he consented my parents about it but they disagreed and told him that I have to finish my studies and graduate first before he even marries me. Afterwards, we took a stroll outside and chatted for a while then he left me with a good bye.

And I woke up crying and laughing at this dream. 😂 I shared this to my bff and she agreed that she would do the same like in my dream and it really fits her personality.