05|18|17 - ❝Key❞

I found myself in the middle of a dimly lit room with 4 wooden doors-one in front of me, to my right side and two at my back. I have a key in my hand and I remembered that a hooded figure gave it to me. That person said it's the key to Bangtan's room. I went inside the room in front of me and saw a cat. I was feeling guilty for a moment for trying to invade their privacy so I decided to leave the room. However, the door to Bangtan's room caught my attention which was slightly ajar. I silently closed the door afterwards and then I heard someone speaking inside so panic filled me. I quickly went inside the room I left before but then I forgot to lock the door. Someone from the other side tried to open the door though I immediately pushed it; fighting back to close the door. I lost and that's when Taehyung; half-naked appeared before me. I was desperate to explain my presence to him and also not a sasaeng yet he got mad at me. When the police arrived, they concluded that someone set me up by giving me the key. The suspect was Jimin, meaning the hooded guy.

Later, I was in a tunnel and Jimin was there with a streak of blood streaming down the side of his face. We we're fighting using our guns then I chased after him.

After all the action, I found myself again sitting at the couch with my best friend as we watch a TV. That's when I realized it was just a trailer we were watching wherein the casts were me and the Bangtan boys. I patted her shoulder and said, "Looks like you'll have another K-drama to watch."

A bit of suspense and weird but it was kinda badass tho.