05|20|17 - ❝Alone❞

It was the awardings of kpop bands. I was sitting with my mom and watched some performances of kpop groups on the stage; one of them is BTS. When they finished their song, they went back to their seats close to us. When mom excused herself to go out, a chocolate snack suddenly appeared in front of me. I was shocked to see J-hope-a seat apart to me and the one who's offering to me. He then asked me what happened to my stolen pants and shoes (I had a dream first about my pants and shoes got stolen before this) in my local language. Then I was shook because he said it naturally without his korean accent.

After that, they went to a restaurant including me. Each members have their own tables and I chose to take a seat beside J-hope. We talked and laughed like we're the only people present there and from that I realized my bias changed to him. Later, I noticed a girl took a seat on his right side. When he excused himself out for a while the girl glided beside me. J-hope went back to us and didn't had the choice but to take a seat beside her; the girl was blocking me to him. I felt all sad, annoyed and jealous at the same time for leaving me behind alone while they chatter happily. I scanned my surroundings and saw all the members have girls with them too except Suga-all alone. He looked at me and we locked our eyes for a moment then I broke my contact to him out of fluster. I didn't had the courage to approach him 'cause of language barrier and also shy.

Afterwards, J-hope left the restaurant for some documents needed to be signed. I quickly fixed myself and looked for J-hope in hope to get a pic with him but I can't find him anymore. My mom found me and decided it was time for us to go home. We waited for a ride and told her, "Suga is alone again just like me." I smiled and he was my bias again.

How could I do that to Suga my bias ignoring him?! 😨 But anyways, I think this dream reflected to what happened yesterday. I was feeling depressed and a bit lonely.