Be Our Guest

"While you are here the castle is your home and you may go anywhere, except the west wing" Feline tells William.

"Why's that?" William asks her.

"It's forbidden, not to mention dangerous for anyone who doesn't know their way around it" she snaps back. "This is your room" she states in a calmer voice opening a door. "I know it is a little dusty, but Plumette will fix that in no time" she tells him as he entered the room.

"Invite him to dinner" Lumiere whispers in her ear.

"You will join me for dinner, that's not a request" she tells William before shutting the door and storming off to the West Wing.  "Plumette go tidy the guest room in the east wing" she orders as she passes the maid feather duster. Plumette bowed her head before leaving to go do as she was told.

Meanwhile William was looking out over the forest trying not to cry at not being able to see his mother ever again. "Please don't cry son, the mistress isn't so bad once you get to know her" Garderobe tells him.

"Who's there?" he asks looking around the room.

"Why I am Garderobe and I shall prepare you for dinner" the wardrobe tells him.

"Thanks but I am not going to dinner" he tells her.

"But why young master?" she asks.

"Because she imprisoned my mother, then took her away from me before I could say goodbye and then ordered me to dinner" he states sitting on the bed. Garderobe sighs and decides to let him cool down before trying to persuade him to go to dinner later. Just then Plummet enters the room and starts to dust the room clean while introducing herself to William.

(Dinner time)

Cogsworth walks towards the dinning hall to inform his mistress that William won't be joining her for dinner. While Garderobe tries to persuade him again. "Here he is" Lumiere states as the door opens and Feline looks up to see Cogsworth alone.

"Will? Where is he?" she asks trying to remain calm.

"I'm afraid the young master isn't coming down for dinner" Cogsworth tells hers. Feline losses it and runs out of the room growling in anger. As she headed to William's room before banging on the door.

"I thought I told you to come down to dinner" she snaps.

"I'm not going, why should I?" William retorts.

"Because I told you too" she snaps growling.

"You aren't the boss of me as I am not one of your employees" he tells her.

"Fine! Then go ahead and starve!" she roars back. "If he doesn't eat with me, he doesn't eat at all" she tells her employees before storming off to her room. "Show me the boy" she tells a mirror when she reaches her room. It shows her William sitting on his bed talking to Garderobe.

"She monster, who keeps a someone away from the only family they have left" he snaps. Feline says in disappointment angry at herself as she places the mirror. She looks at the dark blue rose as an other petal fell. Of course she knew no one could ever love her, but actually hearing she was a monster from her and her employees last hope at being human again. Really hurt her deeply as she decides to call it an early night.

(Later that night)

William snuck out of his room in search of the kitchen as he was hungry. While Mrs Potts was en-charge of the clean up from the failed dinner in the kitchen and the chef complained about the wasted food he had prepared. "Monsieur William, how may we help you?" Lumiere asks being to the first to spot him entering the room.

"Will I am a little hungry" William states sheepishly.

"Really?" Mrs Potts asks happily then starts giving orders to prepare the food.

"Remember want the Mistress said" Cogsworth reminds them.

"I'm not about to let the boy starve" Mrs Potts tells him sternly.

"Of course we aren't and want's dinner without a little music?" Lumiere asks as he leads William into the dinning room. Just as William sat down a piano began to play.

[LUMIÈRE, spoken] Ma chère Monsieur, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents... your dinner(sung) Be our guest! Be our guest Put our service to the test Tie your napkin 'round your neck, sir And we'll provide the rest Soup du jour Hot hors d'oeuvres Why, we only live to serve Try the grey stuff, it's delicious Don't believe me? Ask the dishesThey can sing, they can dance After all, Sir, this is France And a dinner here is never second best Go on, unfold your menu Take a glance and then you'll Be our guest Oui, our guest Be our guest!Beef ragout Cheese soufflé Pie and pudding, en flambé We'll prepare and serve with flair A culinary cabaret!You're alone And you're scared But the banquet's all prepared No one's gloomy or complaining While the flatware's entertaining We tell jokes! I do tricks With my fellow candlesticks![ALL] And it's all in perfect taste That you can bet[LUMIÈRE] Come on and lift your glass You've won your own free pass To be our guest If you're stressed It's fine dining we suggest Be our guest![ALL] Be our guest! Be our guest![LUMIÈRE] Life is so unnerving For a servant who's not serving He's not whole without a soul to wait upon Ah, those good old days when we were useful —Eh, Cogsworth? Suddenly those good old days are goneToo long, we've been rusting Needing so much more than dusting Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills Most days, we just lay around the castle Flabby, fat, and lazy You walked in and oops-a-daisy[MRS. POTTS] It's a guest! It's a guest! Sake's alive, well I'll be blessed! Wine's been poured and thank the Lord I've had the napkins freshly pressed With dessert, he'll want tea And my darling, that's fine with me While the cups do their soft-shoein' I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewingI'll get warm, piping hot Heaven's sakes! Is that a spot? Clean it up! We want the company impressed! We've got a lot to do Is it one lump or two? For you, our guest![ALL] He's our guest![MRS. POTTS] He's our guest![ALL] He's our guest![ALL] Be our guest! Be our guest! Our command is your request It's been years since we've had anybody here And we're obsessed[LUMIÈRE & ALL] With your meal, with your ease Yes, indeed, we aim to please While the candlelight's still glowing Let us help you, we'll keep goingCourse by course, one by one 'Til you shout, "Enough! I'm done!" Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest Tonight, you'll prop your feet up But for now, let's eat up Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest! Please, be our guest" Lumiere finishes singing as all the plates disappear and William claps.

"That was magnificent" William tells them.

"Is there anything else we can do for you?" Lumiere asks.

"Will it's my first time in a castle, why don't you give me a tour?" William suggests. They agreed and started to show him around. Until William noticed a staircase they weren't going up. As he tried to climb it they blocked his way. "What's wrong?" he asks them.

"That's the west wing" Cogsworth states.

"Oh really, it doesn't look dangerous" William states looking up at the landing.

"You know we haven't shown you the library yet" Lumiere states.

"You have your own library?" William asks.

"Yes filled with books" he states as he Cogsworth skip off towards it with Ruff. But they didn't notice William not following them as he climbed the stairs. He soon reached a pair of double doors and pushes it open slowly.

A/N

Video above of the song and picture of William's room. Also picture on the external link of Feline without a dress on.